This process is ONLY valid for new devices which have never turned on or let the SoftBank Extended ROM install.
If you have already let the ExtROM install you CAN'T sim-unlock it.
In \Extended_ROM there's a file named update_h182.exe, this is what updates the radio bootloader to 0182, and what is preventing to flash the patched radio to SIM-Unlock.
The log file of the Radio bootloader upgrade can be found in \windows\udp.log, if you have already let the ExtROM run it looks like this:
01:07:29 [msg] : Start. Version : v2.80 01:07:29 [msg] : QCT Retry Process Loop, Retry Times=0. 01:07:29 [msg] : QCT CreateFile (MSM1:) OK, Handle=278e43a. 01:07:29 [msg] : CreateEvent (RxDataFromQCT) OK, Handle=0xc278e2a2. 01:07:29 [msg] : QCT DeviceIoControl (IOCTL_QCT_REGISTER_EVENT) OK. 01:07:29 [msg] : CreateThread (Read QCT Data) OK, Handle=2278e5a2. 01:07:29 [msg] : CeSetThreadPriority (130) OK, bRet=1, Error Code=0 01:07:29 [msg] : QCT dload OK 01:07:29 [msg] : rget=4 01:07:29 [msg] : do rversion........ 01:07:29 [msg] : rget=4 01:07:29 [msg] : got rversion=82 01:07:29 [err] : Do not need to update Boot image. 01:07:29 [msg] : CloseThread (Read QCT Data), Handle=2278e5a2, Result=1.
- Take a NEW unit, one where you have _NEVER_ powered it on and let the ExtROM install.
- Power it on for the first time, and softreset when it asks you to wait 3 seconds, don't let the ExtROM install (this is the most important!)
- Run Hermes_Unlocker v3a, radio 1.16 should be flashed
- After the radio flash, run Herm_Unlock_v3a.exe on your phone and select SIM unlock only, wait for success message.
- Once unlocked, flash the attached file SoftBank_1.33.761.4_ExtROM, this contains the default SoftBank ExtROM except the file "update_h182.exe", so the radio bootloader will never be upgraded to 0182, and you can safely hard reset and let the ExtROM install.
For people who already let the ExtROM install and have already the 0182 radio bootloader, please wait until we find a solution to flash radio, at the moment there's nothing you can do