FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC X-Button [Task Manager] v1.50 (UPDATED! 25-05-07)

379 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kipe, Senior Member on 8th May 2007, 05:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2007, 03:36 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does not work with 2.15.502.3 where HTC X Button version 1.0 build 2766 is already installed. Cab install fine but it does not change version number after succefull installtion. Any one have any idea how get version 1.0 out?
22nd May 2007, 03:58 PM |#82  
Flag Daphne, AL
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I've had this issue through several ROM's since installing this (or if it came with the ROM): Changes to the Today screen require a soft reset to register: change in the order of apps or removing/adding a today plug in. Seen in Black 2.5 and 3.0; Custel 1.3, 2.5 and Elf's (LVSW) ROM.

Anybody else having this issue
22nd May 2007, 06:34 PM |#83  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrog

I've had this issue through several ROM's since installing this (or if it came with the ROM): Changes to the Today screen require a soft reset to register: change in the order of apps or removing/adding a today plug in. Seen in Black 2.5 and 3.0; Custel 1.3, 2.5 and Elf's (LVSW) ROM.

Anybody else having this issue

In the Sleuth255 LVSW version here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=308019 he says:

Here are the known issues:
* when you delete the last note in OneNote it doesn't refresh the list and the note appears to not be deleted until you restart OneNote again.
* On the Today screen, X-Box changes the font on SPB weather and SPB Time to Black (only happens if "Enable Today X button" is selected). SPB has posted a fix for SPBWeather here
* Unable to add programs to the X-Box exclusive list without reghacks.
* If only the "Enable the X button to end running programs" option is checked int X-Button, the today screen won't refresh when you change the items unless you SR. The today items work normally if any other combination is selected in the button tab.

The last issue can be the solution for the XButton issue with Today Themes...

Regards.
22nd May 2007, 07:13 PM |#84  

More
This is a great tool, thx for sharing this
23rd May 2007, 09:13 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cool WORKING X-BUTTON- Exclusive list WORKING HERE !!!!!
Here is another version of X-Button... tested on my Wizard and Exclusive list works from end programs window.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_X-Button1.5.eng.cab - [Click for QR Code] (208.6 KB, 687 views)
23rd May 2007, 09:38 PM |#86  
Flag Flyover Country

More
That cab contains a few superfluous files, although it definitely has the correct resource file needed for the Exclusive menu to function.
24th May 2007, 12:37 PM |#87  
Flag Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Right, the CAB from post #85 is working on Black 3.0, although being the same build as the one postet before (1.5.29196).
24th May 2007, 01:09 PM |#88  
OP Senior Member
Flag Penang

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfjosue

Here is another version of X-Button... tested on my Wizard and Exclusive list works from end programs window.

Good job bro.. will add this to 1st post! Kudos!
24th May 2007, 03:05 PM |#89  
Flag Madrid

More
Alternative to HTC X-Button
Well, if anyone is still having problems with the HTC app, here is an alternative I am using (also mentioned in an earlier post, but no CAB).

This is the old freeware version of InClose (no longer available, I believe)

It's got everything the HTC app has, but also adds screen rotate and reset functions in the drop-down task list menu.

I've mapped it to the voice recorder button and it works very well. I've not tested it on the latest WM6 ROMs (still using one of the first ones - works for me...).

I would post screenshots but no time right now. Anyway, just something to try for those of you with the today screen and SPB weather issues.
Attached Files
File Type: cab InClose_XE_EN.ARMV4I.v5.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (939.2 KB, 154 views)
24th May 2007, 03:25 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuzuGuzu

Guys, don't know where you are getting all the new great program updates from HTC. But... can anyone post the HTC Plus! today plugin recently released with HTC P3350 (Love). It should be much better than current e-mail today plugin.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

where can i get this green htc .tsk theme?
24th May 2007, 03:34 PM |#91  

More
Thumbs up Hey It's good to help... no Problem!!!
Hey It's good to help... no Problem!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)