*** this application is no longer developed. Last version (2.3) is attached to this post ***
I didn’t find freeware application for assign more applications to one HW button using hold-button, so I decided to write my own. Here is result.
Application HButton can be used to assign more applications to one HW button. If you press the button, the first application is run. If you hold button till device vibrate, second app is run. If you hold button till second vibrate, third app…. And so on, and so forth.
* Install attached cab.
* Run HBSetup (Programs - HButton - HBSetup), setup up to 5 applications to Button1
* Start Setting – personal – Buttons and assign HButton1 to any HW button.
Now you can run all selected applications using this one HW button.
Any topics welcome.
I uploaded new version 1.2.
Contains new options for starting applications
* display name on screen
* "unlimited" num of apps on one button
* <None> application
* option to cycle thru applications
* option to notify first application
Version 1.5 - please uninstall previous version (not necessary on WM5, WM6)
* Fix: Bugs in installation and setup on devices with localized ROMs
* Fix: Unable to remove first app in list
* Fix: Not working for some buttons on Universal
* Could be installed on Storage Card (Only HBSetup.exe)
* <Clock> application
* Positioning of info box.
* <Today> application
* HButtonTask - task switcher like alt+tab. (first app is always today)
Version 1.7 - fixed bugs with PHM keys
* Possibility to start application with params
* HBSetup search for links in linked directories
* HBSetup doesn't assign .lnk file, but parse it and assign exe with params
Vesion 1.8 - added some "applications"
* <Ok/Close> (minimize app)
* <Quit> (terminates app)
* <Start Menu>
Vesion 1.8.1 - Fixed bug with param parsing
* <Back> - switch to previously opened application
* HButtonTask - first item in list could be Today or previously opened application
* Fixed: Device reboots when <QUIT> is used on "Programs"
* <Rotate Left>
* <Rotate Right>
* assignment to HW buttons could be done directly in HBSetup
* Label configuration - size, font size, colors
* Fixed: install dir in localized ROMs
[29.10.2007] Version 2.1
* <Toggle BT>
* <Toggle SIP>
* Fixed: refreshing top window after Rotate
[10.1.2008] Version 2.2
* <Toggle Sound (only WM5,WM6)>
* <Toggle WiFi>
* Fixed: list of applications on PPC2003
* Fixed: directory browsing in HBSetup
[15.5.2008] Version 2.3
* Import / Export of settings
* 2 more buttons (HButton6 & HButton7)
* Browse... select any file to be started by HButton