[Q&A] [Recovery] Safestrap Recovery V3.0 [11/07/2012 V3.05.x] [All Versions]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [Recovery] Safestrap Recovery V3.0 [11/07/2012 V3.05.x] [All Versions]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [Recovery] Safestrap Recovery V3.0 [11/07/2012 V3.05.x] [All Versions]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

sbpABLOp

Nov 21, 2013
Hashcode,

First off, thanks for making this app.

Unfortunately, I seem cursed. No matter which way I run I hit road blocks in my pursuit of custom ROM for my AT&T S3. At first it was CM ROMS with non-functioing cameras, so back to stock. I thought I might try again now, but with boot lock on my kitkat, I need safestrap.

I installed Safestrap-HLTEATT-NC2-3.75-B03.apk, but when I get to the boot screen, the menu buttons are too large, most off of the screen. Where can I go for support?

Thanks

I have a few things I'm going to try for the paid app fix.

Feel free to monitor the other thread or follow me on twitter for updates:
@hashcode0f

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2