Phone Pad for WM6

Search This thread

prsnow

Sep 16, 2006
Salt Lake City
I extracted an updated build of Phone Pad from one of the latest GPS WM5 ROMs and created an installation file for your pleasure. I've had it installed on WM6 for a couple days now and I have not had any problems with it freezing or not displaying the phonepad text input (which was a problem on some of the previous versions of WM5). Let me know if it works out for you. And if it doesn't... well, there's probably not much I can do about it anyway. :)

Included T9 Languages:

English
German
French
Italian
Spanish
Portuguese
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Swedish

Direct Download here!
http://rapidshare.com/files/36375322/PhonePad.rar

Last edited:

z3eed

Sep 13, 2006
Installed but no luck?!

I installed you application, on a Trinity WM6 device.
But how can I change the keyboard layout?

Still in english and I want swedish.

Please help me out.

prsnow

Sep 16, 2006
Salt Lake City
Languages

Within Phone pad tap and hold the sym/opt button for about two seconds; or from the Start menu open Settings, Input, select Phone Pad and tap options. Then tap the Languages tab to access the different language databases. This will only change the predictive text database, not the keyboard layout.

Last edited:

z3eed

Sep 13, 2006
Found it..

Thanks for your help.

Now I only need to find out how I change the keyboard layout.

Thanks again.

006fazer

May 3, 2006
Hello,

Just install on a mUn 2.01Te rom, it don't work for me, the phonepad don't show, but the keyboard till on the screen :-(

macmacman

Jun 12, 2007
Hi, after downloading this file do you have to open the disk utilty as normal land activesync it across or do you have to drop it all onto my minSD and open from the device? Seeing as there is no disk utlity guessing its the latter?

Thanks
:)

ofdrive

Feb 14, 2007
Roma
www.benesseretotale.com
Hi, to me it works perfectly with udk WM6 2.01 LE (Italian).
The only problem I have is that after I select the Italian language (and it works fine), if I restart the Trinity it comes back to the English...
Any idea on how to set the Italian language as default?
...someone told me that there would be a registry change to do...
Thanks in advance...
;)

BelgianAtheist

Jul 10, 2007
plus.google.com
That is amazing, it is exactly what I was looking for.
I almost bought the SPB Keyboard but I didn't like that it only showed one line of text, the Phone Pad is exactly the right trade off in losing screen realestate vs bigger buttons.
I was looking at where it came from to see if a duch dictionary would be possible and saw in the about that it is from HTC themself, WHY on earth did HTC not put the Phone Pad on the Touch as a standard input method?

Kris404

Apr 15, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
Can anyone screen grab this phone pad for me??

0000000258_4pE40733122729.gif

2006-12-06_204615_phonepad.jpg

Last edited:

OzzMosiz

Feb 21, 2007
Kris,

nice one thanks, same as what I've got currently. Just wanted to check otherwise would've tried if different. Out of interest what do you use to do phone screen shots??