!

Search This thread

zathyrx

Nov 20, 2008
Aarhus
Hi. I have the Inlt HTC One.. But after i woke up today it's just rebooting (bootloop) and I can't acces Bootloader and recovery, some times i let me in Bootloader for 2. seconds and then reboot again. Is there same other tings i can try? Is't really hard when i can't hget to the bootloader - recovery to reset or wipe :(

Thanks very much.

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Hi. I have the Inlt HTC One.. But after i woke up today it's just rebooting (bootloop) and I can't acces Bootloader and recovery, some times i let me in Bootloader for 2. seconds and then reboot again. Is there same other tings i can try? Is't really hard when i can't hget to the bootloader - recovery to reset or wipe :(

Thanks very much.

If you cant access a stable bootloader or fastboot then you cant fix it, if its rebooting all the time out of the bootloader too then its probably a hardware problem.

You could try and check that the power button isn't stuck down, but failing that, there isn't much you can do with it.

zathyrx

Nov 20, 2008
Aarhus
Can someone explain to me how i t can happen? It happen over night :( I had a great ROM on - [ROM][5.1] Google Play Edition | Lollipop [05-07-15] HTC One 801n S-on. If the devices goes to service they see Bootloader is unlocked, right?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Can someone explain to me how i t can happen? It happen over night
For the same reason that your car won't start some morning, that your tv won't turn on someday but worked fine before you went to sleep. All electronic devices will fail with time, sad but true. Semi-conductors used in electronics will not last forever :( Devices dying while charging isn't new, sadly... Experienced the same thing with my One X and some other friends had similar experiences, not only with HTC btw.