[Q&A] [ROM] [JB] [9.30.1] [xt926] RageHD v2.6 [2/1/2014] *UPDATE*

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] [JB] [9.30.1] [xt926] RageHD v2.6 [2/1/2014] *UPDATE*

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] [JB] [9.30.1] [xt926] RageHD v2.6 [2/1/2014] *UPDATE*. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

opsect

Aug 2, 2015
RageHD Rom

[ROM] [JB] [9.30.1] [xt926] RageHD v2.6 [2/1/2014] *UPDATE* in the thread related to this rom the link for safestrap version download is broken. Can anyone provide a working link. Or upload a good copy of the rom for me..

[ROM] [JB] [9.30.1] [xt926] RageHD v2.6 [2/1/2014] *UPDATE* in the thread related to this rom the link for safestrap version download is broken. Can anyone provide a working link. Or upload a good copy of the rom for me..

This is VERY old. I don't know if I even have any of this work around anymore. I'll look for you though. You should consider upgrading to Kit Kat via OTA or FXZ and looking into one of the latest 5.1.1 ROMS. I'm currently building Dirty Unicorns unofficially for the xt1080 and a friend of mine is an official maintainer of the xt926. It's a very solid 5.1.1 ROM

opsect

Aug 2, 2015
I'll look into ota. Kinda like the old JB in this phone. If you do find any old work let me know please. And thank you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app