[Q&A] [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][CANCRO] CyanogenMod 12.1 [08/07/15]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][CANCRO] CyanogenMod 12.1 [08/07/15]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][CANCRO] CyanogenMod 12.1 [08/07/15]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

stevenren95

Aug 18, 2015
Hi dev. I own a mi3 and I'm currently using the 2nd version of cm-cancro rom by bitti09. I would like to know that can I just flash this rom like updating rom or I need to wipe everything to flash this rom? And can I know the proper steps on how to flash this rom? Cause I spent 5 hours flashing bitti09's rom last time because of the partition thing cause he never posted installation steps lol. Please help me on the flashing guide! Thank you in advance! :)

kundancool

Jul 1, 2010
Hi dev. I own a mi3 and I'm currently using the 2nd version of cm-cancro rom by bitti09. I would like to know that can I just flash this rom like updating rom or I need to wipe everything to flash this rom? And can I know the proper steps on how to flash this rom? Cause I spent 5 hours flashing bitti09's rom last time because of the partition thing cause he never posted installation steps lol. Please help me on the flashing guide! Thank you in advance! :)
You just need to copy the ROM to your phone and flash it with recovery TWRP recommended
There is no need for re partition this works with either of partition sizes

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

hexian000

Jan 29, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks a lot!
This is the only ROM I found which can work with CDMA2000!
I guess that must be the "RIL issue".
(I also tried SOKP/Mokee/BlissPop/AICP/XenonHD/PA but no one can work with CDMA stably)

zzvilzz

Mar 31, 2015
Flashed this a few hours ago, the only problem is camera FC. It's not a big deal to me since I'm going to use another camera app anyway.
Everything runs so smooth, thank you for your hard work :)

stevenren95

Aug 18, 2015
Just flash this ROM on recovery as usual, no need to wipe data or cache, cause both ROMs are the same, only using different kernels and some tweaks by Kundacool

stevenren95

Aug 18, 2015
Yes so far all mi3 roms works with mi4, even original miui roms lol

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

hey guys, is it just me or all of you that are currently using this rom is encountering low volume problem? Because since the first day I started using cyanogenmod 12.1 roms (Bitti's which is already discontinued, its official nightly build and kundacool's rom), the volume is so low. For example, there is 15 bars in volume adjustment and usually 11 is already consider fair loud in a room or in a cafe. But now 11 is not even half of the total volume! The volume is so low that I have to crank it up in ringtone, notification and media to 13-14 and worry that it might hurt the speaker. Please can the rom be tweaked so that the volume is higher before it reaches the max? It would be great to have that kind of volume level back.

sujithar37

Jan 15, 2014
Trivandrum, Kerala
Yes so far all mi3 roms works with mi4, even original miui roms lol

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

hey guys, is it just me or all of you that are currently using this rom is encountering low volume problem? Because since the first day I started using cyanogenmod 12.1 roms (Bitti's which is already discontinued, its official nightly build and kundacool's rom), the volume is so low. For example, there is 15 bars in volume adjustment and usually 11 is already consider fair loud in a room or in a cafe. But now 11 is not even half of the total volume! The volume is so low that I have to crank it up in ringtone, notification and media to 13-14 and worry that it might hurt the speaker. Please can the rom be tweaked so that the volume is higher before it reaches the max? It would be great to have that kind of volume level back.

Flash Dolby atoms and enable volume leveler .

Top Liked Posts