FORUMS

[release] Schap's WM6 Pro 3.57a-CCS (with CHT/CHS/JPN support)

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By RickyLan, Junior Member on 4th August 2007, 05:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

This is a ROM based on Schap's ROM with additional chinese/japanese support, it is still an english based rom but is capable to display chinese and japanese, I also added in the Tao's 10 Buttons Kaiser CommManager and some useful programs. However, the Advanced Configurator is not working because of the new commmanager.

Features:
* Everything from original ROM
* Default theme changed to HTC black theme
* Included Tao's 10 buttons Kaiser Comm Manager
* Patched wince.nls to support Chinese/Japanese/Korean (Korean will need extra fonts)
* mingliu.ac3 font for Chinese/Japanese display
* G4 SIP Changer for SIP configuration.
* GSFinder+ v1.04 for Explorer replacement
* ClearTemp v0.9.3
* PIM Backup v2.5.0.0
* HTC Network Wizard (apparently I found it not working after I upload this ROM , I will fix it up in the Schap's new upcoming ROM, sorry )
* Removed Automatic operator settings configuration, SuperBright (VJLumosIII), FieldTest 1.57
* Move VoIP Setting & Advanced Configuration Tools from Ext ROM to main ROM

credit goes to original Authors

for my reference only: Benchmark

anyway.. give it a try

http://www.sharebig.com/share.php?id=s12htpsovnrPtfYyu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1466
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	46027   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	46028   Click image for larger version

Name:	lang.JPG
Views:	447
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	46029  
4th August 2007, 06:42 AM |#2  
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Some questions:

-The most important:
* If I use for Japanese, what is the default, Hiragana or Romanji input? What is the default SIP?

-Other:
* Is it based on Schap's normal or lite one?
* How is the way to chose between CHT/CHS/JPN?

Thanks!

PS: Ask for help; I already have two doubts about Japanese support that maybe you van help me:
1º)I have Japanese I/O enabled, with "Roma/Kana" SIP by default (via SIP change of Sheult). But when I open a program, always "hiragana" write is default one, and I need to change to "romanji" (normal English input); but no I idea how to do it (><)
That isn't put "Keyboard" SIP for english input; it's Japanese input, but romanji by default. I hope I explain myself.
2º)Is there any way to make Pocket IE to work with Yahoo! Keitai (brose the Web pages of Yahoo! Keitai)
4th August 2007, 06:43 AM |#3  

More
Keyboardlayout
Hi
how can I change the Keyboardlayout from English to German because I have German hardware?
Thanks
4th August 2007, 06:54 AM |#4  

More
ist the final relase or is it stell beta
4th August 2007, 07:48 AM |#5  
Flag California

More
Great work!! why not reupload the HTC Network Wizard fixed??

BTW, any chance to use VP3G's V3.0 for CHT support??
4th August 2007, 07:55 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Do you mean this rom support both Traditional and Simplified Chinese when using some ebook reader such as isilo, etc? Thanks.
4th August 2007, 08:50 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
sesaru:
first of all, it does not contain any language specific SIP, therefore you can install the one you preferred... The ROM is based on the normal version, you dont have to switch in between chinese/japanese as the GUI is in English but support read/write in chinese/japanese.

in addition..
1. for the SIP problem, try http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271008 , not sure if it works or not... just give it a try :P
2. as for the Yahoo! Keitai, I have no idea on how to access it, I tried to search on Google but there is no any information about how to connect it.. so..

Mark_XDA:
Originally, the application Advanced Configuration Tools that comes with the ROM has the ability to change it for you, however, since I change the Comm Manager to the Kaiser looks, the program crashes everytime when we start it, so the only way to change it is to edit Registry manually...
you can find the answer in this page

moshmoshkelah:
There is no final or beta, Schap's ROM is final, but I will make a new one if a new ROM I like is released.

Penske MB:
I'm too lazy to pack another one... especially when my internet connection is only 1.5m/256... you know..
VP3G? if you want I can quickly cook one for you, let me know which version you want (BBC or official)...

yamchung:
Oh well, I didnt really try to read an ebook... but to browse CHT (big5) and CHS (gb2312) websites are fine, so as long as the ebook program allow you to change encoding, it should be fine.
4th August 2007, 09:27 AM |#8  
Flag California

More
I can livw with any offical or BBC. My company just gave me a BB phone, so...

thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLan

sesaru:
first of all, it does not contain any language specific SIP, therefore you can install the one you preferred... The ROM is based on the normal version, you dont have to switch in between chinese/japanese as the GUI is in English but support read/write in chinese/japanese.

in addition..
1. for the SIP problem, try http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271008 , not sure if it works or not... just give it a try :P
2. as for the Yahoo! Keitai, I have no idea on how to access it, I tried to search on Google but there is no any information about how to connect it.. so..

Mark_XDA:
Originally, the application Advanced Configuration Tools that comes with the ROM has the ability to change it for you, however, since I change the Comm Manager to the Kaiser looks, the program crashes everytime when we start it, so the only way to change it is to edit Registry manually...
you can find the answer in this page

moshmoshkelah:
There is no final or beta, Schap's ROM is final, but I will make a new one if a new ROM I like is released.

Penske MB:
I'm too lazy to pack another one... especially when my internet connection is only 1.5m/256... you know..
VP3G? if you want I can quickly cook one for you, let me know which version you want (BBC or official)...

yamchung:
Oh well, I didnt really try to read an ebook... but to browse CHT (big5) and CHS (gb2312) websites are fine, so as long as the ebook program allow you to change encoding, it should be fine.

4th August 2007, 11:59 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thanks
Thanks a lot for that. Will try it out tonight. Can u do the same ROM for Trinity (D810) for Hong Kong users....?

Thanks again.
4th August 2007, 01:23 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Penske MB:
Enjoy
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=VU5RSKCS
chris_khho:
Sorry I'm not able to cook the ROM for Trinity as I dont have a D810 with me and I dont want to brick you guys mobile phone
4th August 2007, 07:17 PM |#11  
Flag California

More
tHANK YOU VERY MUCH. iS THIS A OFFICAL OR bbc version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLan

Penske MB:
Enjoy

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=VU5RSKCS
chris_khho:
Sorry I'm not able to cook the ROM for Trinity as I dont have a D810 with me and I dont want to brick you guys mobile phone

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)