I just got my 8525 in the mail yesterday and upgraded the boot loader, radio, and WM6. I had a little trouble but in the end, all that I can't get working right is the internet for Cingular. I really appreciate all the hard work everyone puts into this. Here is my thank you, this is my first app so go easy on me.
nombCrypt is an encryption program I originally made for the desktop but then decide to port it over. It uses a password you provide and encrypts either a block of text or files using 256bit Rijndael (AES). This level of encryption was given the ok to encrypt Top Secret documents. It can of course decrypt as well. This is for Windows Mobile 6. Please enjoy and every developer of course likes to get back feedback.
- Truecrypt like encrypted containers
- Implement Encrypted Backups (P)
- Get File Encrypt Status Bar Working (P/R) <-- I'm dreading writing the working class :'(
- Use Device ID As Salt Option (P)
- Randomize Salt More (P)
- Add More Encryption Algorithms (P)
- Change File Open Dialog To Open Less (R) completed - now initially looks for *.nen (nombCrypt Enc. Files)
- Encryption Password Confirmation (R) completed
- Clipboard Paste Button (R) completed
- Clipboard Clear Button (R) completed
- Take Off Start Menu Icon (R) completed
- Change Icon (R) completed
- Add Exit To The Menu (R) completed
- Add Time Out Feature (R) completed - (see page two for details)
- Integrate nombCrypt Into WM6 More (P)
I. Encrypt MS Certificate Store (R)
- Improved Text Encryption So The End TextBox Is Opened Less
- Added file error checking to the file decryption process
Two screenshots and the cab file are attached.
I hope you guys enjoy...