FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Customizable AVRCP Agent

105 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By Wolfman-XP, Senior Member on 21st September 2007, 12:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
here is my new version of the avrcp-agent. It is now customizable, so you can control every application from wich you know the messages to be send as WM_COMMAND.
On startup you do not see anything from the app! When you start it a second time, you see an menu at the bottom (OK and SETTINGS) where you can configure various things like the path to the application you want to control and timings for double and triple clicks. DonĀ“t click the OK button, because the app will exit after that! Just leave it run in background. The menu disappears after clicking somewhere else.

Here are the sample Codes for the CorePlayer:

WindowName: CorePlayer

play/pause 1102
PREV 1100
NEXT 1101
OpenFile Dialog 1105
Switch Display 1037

For the GSPlayer:

WindowName: GSPlayer

play/pause 40027
PREV 40037
NEXT 40038
FastFF 40075
FastBack 40074
OpenFile Dialog 40018
Switch Display 100

You can customize the Agent for the functions of the headset by setting the message values to the buttons you want to.
I hope you will enjoy.
Greets,
Thomas


21.09.07 - BUG!
There is a bug in the program. When you reset the device, it "forgets" the settings. I will correct this at monday!

24.09.07 - FIXED! V1.11
I have updated the file to the new version.
-the settings will "survive" a reboot now.
-the problem with the activation of the application to control is fixed
-if you want to start any other program with an AVRCP command, you can now specify a path and the .exe file in the message field!!


Remarks:
-if you change settings, you must restart the agent.
-in the "path" field of the settings you must put the COMPLETE path, including the .exe file to start!
-COREPLAYER: if you want to use the agent with the CorePlayer, you must deactivate the "WMP UI plugin support" under settings/advanced!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AVRCP1-11.zip - [Click for QR Code] (15.7 KB, 4728 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfman-XP For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfman-XP Ad-Free
 
 
22nd September 2007, 11:10 PM |#2  
beta_boy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman-XP

Hello,
here is my new version of the avrcp-agent.
BUG!
There is a bug in the program. When you reset the device, it "forgets" the settings. I will correct this at monday!

BTW... great job with the first release! This is a similar to features we are adding into CorePlayer now.
24th September 2007, 03:04 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Activate GSplayer
Nice to see a new version. I tried it out and had one problem. WHen Gsplayer isn't running, pressing the play button on the headset doesn't seem to start the application. If I start it normally, the buttons on the headset do what they are supposed to.

Thanks
24th September 2007, 07:22 AM |#4  
Wolfman-XP's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewin

Nice to see a new version. I tried it out and had one problem. WHen Gsplayer isn't running, pressing the play button on the headset doesn't seem to start the application. If I start it normally, the buttons on the headset do what they are supposed to.

Thanks

Fixed. See above.
Greets,
Thomas
24th September 2007, 09:11 PM |#5  
cocchiararo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Escobar
Thanks Meter: 428
 
Donate to Me
More
works for me now XD

i cant really read what i input to it, but since i made no typos, i was able to configure it. (the font is TOO small).

there no chance for this app or any other to force sound of incomming calls/sms to go through the phone speacker (i dont care if its player through the headset or not ,but not having sound on the speaker makes it imposible to notice a call while driving

some time in the future, ill but a car stereo with BT, and i wont miss calls since i will hear the ringtone through it, but for now, its a problem :P
25th September 2007, 06:40 AM |#6  
Wolfman-XP's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocchiararo

works for me now XD

i cant really read what i input to it, but since i made no typos, i was able to configure it. (the font is TOO small).

there no chance for this app or any other to force sound of incomming calls/sms to go through the phone speacker (i dont care if its player through the headset or not ,but not having sound on the speaker makes it imposible to notice a call while driving

some time in the future, ill but a car stereo with BT, and i wont miss calls since i will hear the ringtone through it, but for now, its a problem :P

Perhaps you could use Voice Command to speak the number or contact of the incoming call.
In the next Version i will use a bigger font..:)
25th September 2007, 06:07 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
GREAT!
Thank you mate.
16th November 2007, 07:54 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Avrcp Wm_command
Hi,

I am creating my own mp3 player for pocket pc. I would really like to be able to use AVRCP. Could you provide me with some info? I am using visual basic .net . I use Interop.WMPLib.dll for playback. How do I process an incoming WM_COMMAND?

Thanx!
11th December 2007, 08:46 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
any1 knows what is the "exit gsplayer" command?
11th December 2007, 11:32 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by __s

any1 knows what is the "exit gsplayer" command?

thanx every1, i've found it. 40004
13th December 2007, 04:41 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
does this work on WM5?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes