How to Reconstruct a Dumped ROM & Reconstructed ROMs

2,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 190

By jcespi2005, Senior Member on 15th October 2007, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th July 2009, 09:56 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
To the two guys that posted above my question, there is a way to backup all your apps, settings and programs, its called SPB BACKUP and it works great.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/backup/?en

Allows you to install a rom, make all the adjustments, addons and changes you like, create a backup then flash your phone with another rom, and if you need to get back to your old one it takes seconds to restore it.

hope that helps seeing as no one has botheed to reply to our questions !

Cheers.

21st October 2009, 06:08 PM |#552  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Probably the question was answered but I am not able to browse all of replied due to bad connection. I have AT&T Fuze and I installed some applications and modified some settings, I want to have an image of my current phone so I flash this image to same phone in case that I tried other ROM and want to revert back.

Is this thread teaching us to doing this?

Thanks
21st October 2009, 07:58 PM |#553  
Flag UmeƄ
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_FUZE

Probably the question was answered but I am not able to browse all of replied due to bad connection. I have AT&T Fuze and I installed some applications and modified some settings, I want to have an image of my current phone so I flash this image to same phone in case that I tried other ROM and want to revert back.

Is this thread teaching us to doing this?

Thanks

If i understand you correct. If you would want to revert back to youre pressent rom, you want to have all the apps and regs etc ready efter flash? Then i recommend an application named SHASHIMI.
19th July 2011, 03:00 PM |#554  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i am a first time member
i am having a problem with my htc tytn ii. i need to upgrade from ultimate V7 to ultimate V11, do i have to flash with a stock rom fisrt.
24th September 2011, 01:47 PM |#555  
Flag china
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i want to kown the .raw file i dump form my old rom which contian the radio part?can you tell me?Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ayuda!! por favor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)