For all you Tube-aholics, this is it! You now have direct, unfettered access to Youtube, Google Video & Veoh, in all their glory. Install the CABs listed below, go directly to these websites, and click on a video to play. That's it
Version 1.4.3 posted
- fixed two links in Video Sites page
- removed divxtube (broken too often)
- added min/max version of OS to remove install warning
- crunchyroll.com was missing in Video Sites page
- Fixed skweezer and mobileleap support for tv-links
- Added alternate "clean" version of sites folder
- Added 6 more sites (18 total now)
- Fixed issue with MIME types
- Fixed broken link in start page
- Fixed issue with URL redirects
- Added messages for HTTP errors, server timeouts
- Removed signing of plugins
megavideo.com (youtube up-and-comer supposedly)
tv-links.co.uk (tons of tv shows & movies)
guba.com (music videos and much more, requires codecs AC3http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/a...in.0.72RC1.zip
kewego.com (fhm, maxim, models, celebs, etc)
youku.com (yet another chinese video site)
See additional comments herehttp://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=819
if you use tv-links or guba.
1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!
(see "Video Sites" start page for complete list)
WM5 or WM6
Fast, stable network connection
The VideoLoader plugin is not compatible with PPC 2003SE or below, and it is not compatible with Opera, NetFront, Picsel, etc. However, it is compatible with PiePlus and MultiIE.
t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.
Feel free to redistribute FlashVideoBundle, but please link back to this thread so that others can report problems or make requests. Also note that some of the components in this CAB are covered by GPL and should be distributed appropriately:
In keeping with the GPL, the source code is available HEREhttp://sourceforge.net/project/downl...rc.zip&1551565
EDIT: once I figure out how to get past the size restrictions.
For more information, also check the README-fvb.txt file once installed.
Please see the following post if you are have questions or issues,
Version 1.4.3 attached below: