New Features Included:
• System.IO.Compression support, including support for HTTP compression.
• Support for a subset of Linq’s Standard Query Operators.
• SoundPlayer support using WaveOut allowing for multiple sounds to play at once.
• New API in Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms for easily distinguishing Smartphone and Pocket PC.
• Allow Nested FuncEval's.
• Enhanced logging for interop functionality with native code.
• Stack Trace Enhancements.
• GAC Improvements.
• Allow for StrongName keys greater than 1024 long.
• To improved logging of finalizer activities to enhance product supportability.
• Allow log files to be read at runtime.
My Trinity WM5 has increased in speed by 40% and under a WM6 by about 20% increase once you uninstall .NET 2.0 and install 3.5.
Thanks to everyone for their response. It is being uploaded now and available here:
ftp://xda:[email protected] 3.5 RTM/CABS/ --> Copy to your phone
ftp://xda:[email protected] 3.5 RTM/FULL/ --> Install on your PC with Trinity connected using ActiveSync
ftp://xda:[email protected]/Upload... 3.5 RTM/CABS/ --> Copy to your phone
ftp://xda:xda[email protected]/Upload... 3.5 RTM/FULL/ --> Install on your PC with Trinity connected using ActiveSync