FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

new HERM_Radio_Only_1.54.30.10_CustomRUU

275 posts
Thanks Meter: 34
 
By caxio, Senior Member on 30th November 2007, 07:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
new HERM_Radio_Only_1.54.30.10_CustomRUU start whit test

HERM_Radio_Only_1.54.30.10_CustomRUU.rar
 
 
30th November 2007, 08:09 AM |#2  
fuzzvirus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Smile Thanks
Wiki updated.
Will test and report back
30th November 2007, 08:47 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Where did you get the radio from?
30th November 2007, 09:59 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
invalid model id tells me after it tries 7% update.
could be for other PDA.
30th November 2007, 10:03 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Works fine for me. Flashed without any problems.

Now to monitor signal strength and battery life.
30th November 2007, 10:10 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Strange. I tried three times and one time from bootloader with same error.
Could be because of SPL 2.60? But I think I flashed other radios with it, but I don't remember.
Will investigate it and try a downgrade.
30th November 2007, 10:28 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Harrismith
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dereknas

Works fine for me. Flashed without any problems.

Now to monitor signal strength and battery life.

Yip! worked fine for me too!!
30th November 2007, 11:23 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan1967

Strange. I tried three times and one time from bootloader with same error.
Could be because of SPL 2.60? But I think I flashed other radios with it, but I don't remember.
Will investigate it and try a downgrade.

I've SPL 2.60 installed as well but it flashed without any problems. Only thing is you need to manually soft-reset your device after the upgrade reaches 100%. It is a known 'inconvenience' of the latest SPL.
30th November 2007, 11:35 AM |#9  
matthijs81's Avatar
Member
Flag 's-Gravenhage
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Testing
Downloaded it, flashing took less time then usual. GPRS and 3G works fine on T-Mobile in the Netherlands.

Testing battery now.
30th November 2007, 11:50 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dereknas

I've SPL 2.60 installed as well but it flashed without any problems. Only thing is you need to manually soft-reset your device after the upgrade reaches 100%. It is a known 'inconvenience' of the latest SPL.

It was not that. I simply forgot that I changed my device ID last week and had to hexedit the .nbh. accordingly.
30th November 2007, 12:04 PM |#11  
om-by's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caxio

new HERM_Radio_Only_1.54.30.10_CustomRUU start whit test

HERM_Radio_Only_1.54.30.10_CustomRUU.rar

From which ROM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes