Remove All Ads from XDA

iPhone App for Windows Mobile

893 posts
Thanks Meter: 64

By Grumps, Senior Member on 3rd December 2007, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Version 1.0 Released :

Features :

1. All the icons can be customized in a simple Configx.txt File.
2. All the Text under the Icons is also in the Configx.txt File
3. All Applications thats executed can be customized in the Configx.txt file

Lemme Explain about the Configx.txt files

Its in the Following Format :
1.It first has the 16 icons paths as in \Icons\*.bmp
2.Then 16 Names for the icons
3.The then 16 application paths that will run for the apps as in \Windows\calendar.exe for example to launch the calendar
4. BottomDockVisible=0 0 is to hide and 1 is to show th bottom dock
Installation : Insal the CAB file. (It will ceate the folder and the Start Menu Item then :
1. Extract the iPhone1.0.zip file into this folder
\Progrm Files\IPhone\Iphone.exe
\Progrm Files\IPhone\Config1.txt up to config5.txt - Configuration Files
\Progrm Files\IPhone\Signal.txt - App to run when clicking on Signal Indicator or centre button on navi pad (I use slider for this)
\Progrm Files\IPhone\Icons - All Icon Files
\Progrm Files\iphone.txt - Other settings

Final Notes :
Clicking on the battery will quit the app or return to page 1 if on another page

Version History :
0.90 Signal Strength, Operator Inidicator, Battery Level not Live
0.91 Signal Strength Working, Operator Name Working, Battery Level Still not Working
0.92 Battery, Signal Strength, Operator Name Live, added Wiki Icon.
0.93 Battery, Signal Strentgh, Operator Name now revoers after wakeup and added iphone ringtone
0.94 Automatically centres text for icon descriptions, has .lnk support including parameters.
0.95 Few changes, the second icon in the bottom row is now used for missed calls, sms and email notification. If upgrading from older version please go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=1#post1234936 and refer to post 148.
0.96 All known issues have been resolved. sms, email, missed call notification. Also shows number of unread mails and missed call count.
0.97Four extra Pages added, to use them enter either page1 or page2 or page3 or page4 instead of the .exe file name
If you dont wanna make use of the notification please add a ,9 after the images eg \icons\phone.bmp,\icons\phone-alert.bmp,9
To hide an Image and its text add a ,0 after the image eg \icons\comm.bmp,0
0.99 After about 7 months. I think all the bugs have been resolved and added some popping away function when switching pages as well as running apps.x Popping away animationis set in the iphone.txt file. 0 disabled and any number will set the pop away speed
- Making all pages accessable from any page.
- WM2003 background fixed
- 12/24 hour clock support
- Animation added
- Only one form but multiple pages - one instance
1.0 All bugs removed, link files updated. Can hide any icon by adding a ,0 after it and can isable any of the three bottom notifition icons by addin a ,9 after it

One last thing: I explained the .lnk files format but some people cant read through the pages. pp9939068 explains it in datail on page 41 post 408 please look at it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...302739&page=41

When Upgrading u guys please read th readme file in the zip file, I changed a lot in the format.

If you like this app Click Here to make a donation :)

Some people dont wanna use the bottm 3 icons as notification icons so to disable it add a ,9 after the one you want disabled, u can also hide the bottom 4 icons by adding a ,0 after all of them and to hide the complete bottob dock change the 1 on the last line in the specific config file to a 0.

If the .Cab file wont install, just unzip the iphone-1.exe.zip file into the \Program Files\iPhone\ folder

I fixed the bug for at & T and moved everything up and smaller to make space for the blue tooth icons coming soon

Inphy release the new iconfig for iphone 1.0 please find it at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=306616

Development stopped!!

There is a new iphone out there that seems much better please have a look : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=369241
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone.JPG
Views:	29973
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	60370  
Attached Files
File Type: zip iPhone-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (687.6 KB, 25559 views)
File Type: zip Utils.zip - [Click for QR Code] (83.8 KB, 17723 views)
File Type: zip iPhone-exe-updated-12 feb.zip - [Click for QR Code] (21.8 KB, 9465 views)
File Type: zip iConfig.zip - [Click for QR Code] (15.8 KB, 9204 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Grumps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Grumps Ad-Free

3rd December 2007, 04:32 PM |#2  
Flag leusden, holland
Thanks Meter: 1

More
yes. Good job and wow it is surely a long time ago, i wasnt even on xda by that time,
cheers!
3rd December 2007, 06:14 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
will this version work on qvga (240x240)? i remember the last version wasn't soo......? lol
3rd December 2007, 06:50 PM |#4  
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile missing link
The program looks good and it feels good. Maybe I'll make a mistake but (MDA TOUCH, WM6) The phone button responds with a error (File not found \windows\vtkey.exe). Same error when trying to use the battery button, \windows\power.exe.

Is there a solution ?
3rd December 2007, 07:01 PM |#5  

More
Now all we need is an iphone like photo viewer, what you can navigate with your fingertips..
Any idea?
3rd December 2007, 07:02 PM |#6  

More
photo
Now all we need is an iphone like photo viewer what you can navigate with your fingertpis
any idea?
3rd December 2007, 07:05 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejansen

The program looks good and it feels good. Maybe I'll make a mistake but (MDA TOUCH, WM6) The phone button responds with a error (File not found \windows\vtkey.exe). Same error when trying to use the battery button, \windows\power.exe.

Is there a solution ?

Yes its different for most devices/Os's so go into the \windows folder and find out which files do what and simply change the config1.txt file
3rd December 2007, 07:07 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoone

will this version work on qvga (240x240)? i remember the last version wasn't soo......? lol

I really wish I could help but its very difficult to change stuff without having a 240x240 device. Mine is a TYTN2 240x320 so i cant help sorry man. Ill have a look on the weekend and see if i can try and make a plan
3rd December 2007, 07:08 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcruising

Now all we need is an iphone like photo viewer what you can navigate with your fingertpis
any idea?

I dont know what it looks like. Try and get a video or something and im sure i can try and develop it :)
3rd December 2007, 07:14 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps

I dont know what it looks like. Try and get a video or something and im sure i can try and develop it :)

the "HTC Photo Album" is good and so is ImageViewer from pocketcm.com . Both free.
3rd December 2007, 07:16 PM |#11  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 34

More
qvga only ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)