- By holding down letters keys , you'd be able to get the capital letters. For example, holding down "a" will show all the "A" and so on.
- Holding down "123#?" will show all the symbols including the smileys.
- Holding down "shift" shall also show you the smileys.
- Holding down "." gives you ","
- Holding down "+" gives you "-".
The keyboard is based on the English layout. If you native language is not English, then you have to change the layout lines accordingly for you commonly use. Everything else should work regardless of the base layout.