FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Vodafone Romania 3G HELP

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Aender84, Member on 24th December 2007, 03:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello all! I am having big problems connecting my TyTn on the Vodafone 3G Network. The error is "The answering modem has disconnected..." Can anyone of you tell me how can i fix the problem? Please Help... If i use Orange Romania it works like a charm but on Vodafone it doesn't want... i reconfigured all the settings given by the carrier and still don't work. If there is any cab for this please provide me.

Thanks

5th January 2008, 09:41 AM |#2  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Question Subscriber or prepaid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aender84

Hello all! I am having big problems connecting my TyTn on the Vodafone 3G Network. The error is "The answering modem has disconnected..." Can anyone of you tell me how can i fix the problem? Please Help... If i use Orange Romania it works like a charm but on Vodafone it doesn't want... i reconfigured all the settings given by the carrier and still don't work. If there is any cab for this please provide me.

Thanks

Are you subscriber or prepaid?
19th October 2008, 07:33 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aender84

Thanks

I have the same problem with my kaiser, it doesnt work in vodafone Romania, have you found a solution??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)