Basically LCMinutes is an application that keeps track of phone calls, SMS, and data traffic, calculates their charge based on user defined rate plan, and thus keep user informed of the up-to-date balance information: like current charges, used free minutes, used free messages, used free data allowlance, expire date for prepaid plans, etc.
For detailed installation guide, check LCMinutes Installation Guide
* Feature change: Add more traces for day and month change.
* Bug fix: change free minutes or data allowance is not updated to balance info when user choose to apply new rate plan to existing usage.
* Bug fix: +/- sign in special rates not handled correctly.
* Feature change: Time based charge mode for data usage.
* Feature change: New sharing flag for special rates string to support free long distance minutes is shared before free daytime/weekend/evening minutes.
* Feature change: Maximum length of special rates increased to 2048.
* Bug fix: Support new service message format for balance info from Rogers.
* Feature change: Character "+" now supported for number in free number and special rates string, along with character "*", which is already supported.
* Feature change: Data allowance unit changed from MB to KB.
* Feature change: Correct misc setting display for call minute warning.
* Feature change: Add more trace for importing phone calls.
* Feature change: Add more trace for GetCellTowerInfo in case of failure.
* Feature change: Remove trace for signal changes.
* Bug fix: call connection fee is charged even when free minutes is still available.
* Code optimization: Use constant for bytes per kilobytes definition.
* Project configuration change.
* Feature change: font customization for both main window and plugin item partially supported, through 3rd party registry editor.
* Bug fix: rate plan setting display incorrectly in editing state for some htc Touch phones when using some fonts.
* Bug fix: daily used minutes is not correctly updated when updating balance by user setting or detecting from service messages.
* Bug fix: detecting T-Mobile used minutes from service message now working correctly.
* Feature change: setting for display calls, SMS, data, and balance in main window is now saved.
* Feature change: data usage charge unit can be set by user to any number of kilobytes.
* Feature change: add network id for rate plan to support monitoring balance info in service messages from Kuwait Zain and T-Mobile USA.
* Feature change: support displaying expire date or effective date without year info.
* Feature change: add more traces for debugging rate plan displaying problem in some htc Touch phones.
* Feature change: Monitoring balance info in service messages from Kuwait Zain and T-Mobile USA is supported, along with Canadian Rogers and Fido.
* Feature change: used data display format changed: now decimal places or fractional digits is changed to 2 or 1 or 0 based on the size of the used data.
* Feature change: add more traces for debugging.
* Bug fix: currency symbol with multiple characters supported.
* Feature change: support simultaneously data connection and phone call.
* Bug fix: rate plan change (free minutes, data/SMS allowance) is not reflected in balance.
* Bug fix: trace setting not saved.
* Bug fix: used data of balance is imported incorrectly.
* Feature change: charge for multiple recipients and concatenated SMS supported.
* Feature change: trace for LCMinutes today/home screen plugin.
* Feature change: special rates length increased from 512 to 1024.
* Feature change: Precision of rates per KB for data usage is increased by one digit.
* Bug fix: after shared units for call minutes and SMS is all consumed, SMS usage will not add up to used minutes. It will now only add up to the usd SMS count.
* Bug fix: data traffic monitoring now works on Samsung CDMA phones.
* Feature change: free long distance minutes supported: now user can use free long distance minutes before applying long distance rates for their phone calls.
* Feature change: new special rates format: now it's possible for special rates numbers to share free numbers before applying special rates. This should be helpful for some Polish and Australian users.
* Feature change: data traffic is now dynamically updated on today screen before it's disconnected and charged.
* Feature change: used minutes is now displayed with seconds if the charge interval is not exact 60 seconds.
* Feature change: start minutes is now second based in stead of minute based, so user can set a start minutes like 1 minute plus 20 seconds.
* Bug fix: the call minutes is now rounded up to charging interval for start minutes if the call is shorter than the start minutes.
* Bug fix: call time calculation error for phone call surpass two days and using special rates.
* Bug fix: exporting balance before opening balance tab will export garbage data.
* Today / Homescreen display customization: now user can choose what to display on their LCMinutes Today / Homescreen plugin.
* Minute beep support: timing and period are both user defined, incoming call and outgoing call can have different timing and period. So user can define a half minute (or whatever seconds he wants) beep period if his/her charging unit is 30 seconds instead of 1 minute.
* The data allowance limit can be 4T bytes, instead of 4G bytes, in maximum.
* New data connection type support: this should fix the problem that data traffic is not recorded on some phones, or some operators.
* Effective date support when importing balance: this enable user to set a balance for a past date.
* Data traffic sample timing now can be changed by user.
* Trace mode support.
* Some minor code optimizations.
* Feature change: support for data traffic, user can set monthly data limit and rates per kilobytes for extra data traffic, and whether to round up to the next full kilobytes when calculating charges.
Check LCMinutes Change History for the full change history.
Download LCMinutes 1.44 for Pocket PC Phone
Download LCMinutes 1.44 For Smartphone
For more information, please visit http://lctools.blogspot.com.