EDIT: HardSPL v.1.15 (MFG - manufacturing) with rtask support now added. I highly recommend to install this version !!!
1. download the attached files
2. REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !!
3. connect usb cable
4. copy sspl-1.16-nike.exe to your device and run it (usb cable must be connected!)
5. after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display
6. unplug and replug the usb cable
(OPTIONAL, better to skip it! step 7. if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running ROMUpdateUtility.exe from flash-splash-niki)
8. you can now flash the hardspl-1.15mfg-nike.nbh by running ROMUpdateUtility.exe from flash-uspl-niki
9. after installing the hardspl you can flash any rom (rom cook project here)
The USPL is not a "HardSPL" which means it gets overwritten when you flash a full ROM. You have to run the SSPL if you want to flash any ROM again.
The HardSPL is never overwritten which in case of flashing trouble is a great insurance. Should you want to flash another SPL or USPL you must run the SSPL.
NEW HardSPL 1.22 LINK BELOW
Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.
Pof, Des, Olipro and thanks to arc for testing this.
Any donation amount is greatly appreciated