Remove All Ads from XDA

iPhone WA3/WAD Transparent Icon Packs by Torx-Tevelopment

1,144 posts
Thanks Meter: 90

By TorxT3D, Senior Member on 3rd January 2008, 05:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
**** BLANK ICONS LOCATED HERE ****
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=38

Feel free to use this thread for telling me recommendations of programs you all use often. so i can make more icons.
New transparent icons! Enjoy!!

Thanks for all the requests, i still got plenty more left to do.. dont worry, im listening!
7th January 2008, 11:28 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN

More
new release 03, enjoy!
8th January 2008, 12:32 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
*thumbs up*
8th January 2008, 12:38 AM |#4  

More
Amazing job (as always).

Congrats and tks 4 sharing.

8th January 2008, 02:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
very good job, nice for my upcoming Iphone cube thank you for sharing.
8th January 2008, 05:09 AM |#6  
Flag Southern California

More
These look wonderful. Great to have a consistent button style that you can use for WAD and other apps.

I love the Nintendo one. If it all possible can you please consider making one for the other emulators out there such as GameBoy Advanced, PlayStation, Genesis, NeoGeo. I've scoured all the threads in Lakeridge and other forums for a nice icon for those and have came up pretty fruitless.

Thanks in advance from all us gamers =)
8th January 2008, 05:29 AM |#7  

More
virtual button vibration
Fantastic! Torx, thanks for your work. My Today screen looks great!..one question though..I read someplace that you had vibrating working when your virtual soft buttons are pressed?? I couldn't figure out how you did that..any hints.? I wrote a little mortscript that acts as a pass through vibrating the device after the button has been pushed and then calling the desired program....
8th January 2008, 08:01 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN

More
thanks, sure i can come up with more emulator styles icons in reference to that nes pad.. gotta keep em all on the same style and level or else they'll look like crap together..

speechman, lol.. naw i dont have any vibrate actions working, ive always referred to the minimizing of the buttons when pressed as being "tactile" to let you know it was pressed.

but thats pretty awesome you created a mortscript to allow that, you should post it up somewhere
12th January 2008, 06:22 AM |#9  

More
Torx, it took a couple of hours, but I figured out how to make a complete button passthrough for WAD - able to add vibration, sound, anything when you push a WAD shortcut - without having to write a specific mortscript for every button. There is just one mortscript that takes an argument from the WAD button call. The argument gets passed into the mortscript run command. The mortscript is this vibraterun.mscr stored on my microsd card:
vibrate(40)
#the following removes white space on the end that the run command doesn't like
app = substr(app,1,length(app))
run(app)

The call syntax in WAD is as follows to call calendar app with vibration:

"\Program Filies\Mortscript\Mortscript.exe" "\Storage Card\Mortscripts\vibraterun.mscr" app=\Windows\calendar.lnk"

Yes, that is a single double quote on the end...took hours to figure that one out..reading many boards
You also must put in the explicit mortscript.exe first.

My other idea:Simple animation using mortscript and WAD for WAD buttons.
Since my script can add any Mortscript functionality to any WAD shortcut without writing many scripts, we can make a common animation for shortcuts (e.g. iphone) by making several virtual pages in WAD and then showing them one by one consecutively.
I have this working..it does the iphone blowout using 4 virtual pages (with the buttons shifted up and down a little for each virtual page)
Here is the mortscript animaterun.mscr:
vibrate(40)
run("\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance DesktopApp.exe","--page=Blowout0")
run("\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance DesktopApp.exe","--page=Blowout1")
run("\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance DesktopApp.exe","--page=Blowout2")
run("\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance DesktopApp.exe","--page=Blowout3")
app = substr(app,1,length(app))
run(app)

Here is the syntax for putting into a WAD shortcut:
"\Program Filies\Mortscript\Mortscript.exe" "\Storage Card\Mortscripts\animaterun.mscr" app="\Program Files\PocketCM\PocketCM.exe""
There you go...it works pretty well! One slight limitation is that you have to make sure that no today plug in is updating while you push one of the buttons
or else wisbar advance just comes up with a black screen. For instance I am using today agenda. Once in a while today agenda goes through an update script that shows percent done instead of the static appointments. If you press a shortcut during this time, WAD will give you a black screen (all buttons are gone). You just need to reset WAD if this happens
12th January 2008, 06:56 AM |#10  

More
oh that killer torx. thanks!
13th January 2008, 07:57 AM |#11  

More
Thanks, The icons are perfect, I like them very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)