FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC X-Button (Task Manager) 2.0 (build 31261)

497 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,147

By kushdeck, Inactive Recognized Developer on 3rd February 2008, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

I been searching for a while looking for the cab. I finally found it and wanted to share it. Maybe you can add it to the OEM cab's thread and remove this one.

Enjoy.

-deck
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_Task_Manager_2_0_31261_1.cab - [Click for QR Code] (628.7 KB, 9910 views)

3rd February 2008, 10:13 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushdeck

I been searching for a while looking for the cab. I finally found it and wanted to share it. Maybe you can add it to the OEM cab's thread and remove this one.

Enjoy.

-deck

Edited : Found the problem

Anth
3rd February 2008, 12:04 PM |#3  
Flag Planet Earth

More
This version of 2.x doesn't work on non-htc devices as well, you got any other version of it?
3rd February 2008, 12:53 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
how is it different than 1.x?
3rd February 2008, 11:01 PM |#5  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag kila kali
Thanks Meter: 3,147

Donate to Me
More
Well the reason i posted this cab, it is the only version that i could find that worked correctly with WM6.1 rom. The others would cause and error and cause the device to reboot.

-deck
21st February 2008, 10:59 AM |#6  

More
I have 6.1 htc mogul 6800, installing now. glad to hear it works for 6.1 and mogul
7th March 2008, 04:29 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushdeck

Well the reason i posted this cab, it is the only version that i could find that worked correctly with WM6.1 rom. The others would cause and error and cause the device to reboot.

-deck

Would you mind tell us what kind of phone do you have? I cannot make it work on my Wizard after installing 6.1. Many different ROMs have been tried but all have the same problem.

Thanks.
8th March 2008, 07:59 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
I success installed on P3300. WM6.1 ROM by meschle.

How to remove the original WM6.1 Task Manager ? I don't know it will conflict or not.
15th March 2008, 11:53 AM |#9  
Flag Warsaw

More
HTC Task Manger 2.0 build 31261
I installed it on my hermes wm 6.1. The task manager seems to be working but there's no X button. I tried in options, reinstalling many times but nothing. Would anyone know if there's registry entry that could be responsible for that? Thanks
15th March 2008, 12:35 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I used it in the past on a tmobile wing (htc herald) and the problem is it does not differentiate ok and close at all. If I tried to make a new appointment in my calendar and hit ok it would close the calendar program and didn't save anything.
15th March 2008, 05:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
I did success install but I think use another company is better support and bugfix and cute and low memory usage.

Such as BatteryStatus Extended version have built in these function. or SPB Pocket Plus.

I am newbie too. No time to learn PPC. If i have another choice I will told here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)