nibaji

Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2016
Nagercoil
nibaji.xyz
Don't ask for Apache licensed sources. It will be considered as being rude

crd.png

About Project:

Cardinal-AOSP is a Custom ROM which was initially based on AOSPB, then we changed our mind and rebased it to AOSP-RRO, to get better compatibility with most of the devices, Cardinal is being built with Uber toolchain, with most of uber optimizations, with full Substratum Support and with minimal customization, the main aim of this ROM is to bring stock AOSP experience as possible while maintaining performance, smoothness and good battery backup. I hope that you'll all love this project, and help us, shape it even more better.

Features
The Wings
Explore

Bugs
????

Downloads

How to flash
Download the ROM and Gapps
Boot into recovery mode
Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
Flash ROM and Gapps zip file

XDA:DevDB Information
Cardinal-AOSP-4.5, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
nibaji, karthick mostwanted, darshan1205, chaubeyprateek phantom_1402
Source Code: https://github.com/karthick111/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8937

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest firmware
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 4.5
Stable Release Date: 2017-08-31

Created 2017-08-31
Last Updated 2017-08-30

Last edited:

aburizal

Aug 1, 2012
reserve for review

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

it's support magisk?

Reactions: niuniutapa

livezjr

Feb 23, 2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't ask for Apache licensed sources. It will be considered as being rude

crd.png

About Project:

Cardinal-AOSP is a Custom ROM which was initially based on AOSPB, then we changed our mind and rebased it to AOSP-RRO, to get better compatibility with most of the devices, Cardinal is being built with Uber toolchain, with most of uber optimizations, with full Substratum Support and with minimal customization, the main aim of this ROM is to bring stock AOSP experience as possible while maintaining performance, smoothness and good battery backup. I hope that you'll all love this project, and help us, shape it even more better.

Features
    The Wings
    Explore

Bugs
    ????

Downloads

How to flash
    Download the ROM and Gapps
    Boot into recovery mode
    Wipe System/Data/Dalvik Cache/Cache
    Flash ROM and Gapps zip file

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cardinal-AOSP-4.5, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    nibaji, karthick mostwanted, darshan1205, chaubeyprateek phantom_1402
    Source Code: https://github.com/karthick111/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8937

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.5
    Stable Release Date: 2017-08-31

Created 2017-08-31
    Last Updated 2017-08-30
    Another rom based on same buggy kernel with same bugs as other roms. I dont get why would someone waste time making same roms but oh well...
    More or less each rom layout is same, differences are the customization.And you are free to use any rom brother,just don't poison threads,If you really like to help,help devs by logs.But don't discourage them.
    There's a politer way to put your views. Don't discard the efforts they've made to reach here

I said it in polite way, also there is not much effort to compile rom with already made sources. I dont understand why would anyone agree that we need more of the same roms since they all use same source. Only meaningful reason to release rom is to fix bugs that are already present. Releasing rom with same exact bugs and flaws like every other is pointless and waste of time. I dont want anyone to waste their time. So therefore im actually helping the developer not to waste time if he cant fix bugs that are present and is only going to wait for source to get updated so he can compile same rom like others again.
    Another rom based on same buggy kernel with same bugs as other roms. I dont get why would someone waste time making same roms but oh well...
    Hot stuff for land :D