I want to contribute my first application written in VS2005 VB.NET Compact Framework.
.NET Compact Framework must be installed on your device. Application needs around 700kb of memory.
This is a simple timer application with four configurable countdown timers. Set an description and a time (hh:mm:ss) and stop/start/reset timer with your fingers only. No need to use the stylus pen.
Touch the timer ones will start it. Touch it twice will stop it. Tap&Hold the timer will reset it. Needs no more explanation. The app is self explaining.
- You can change the background image
- You can change the audio wave notification file
- You will get an vibrating response from your device on start/stop/reset timer
- If a timer is running your device will not enter standby/sleep until all running timers count zero (configurable). If you want to use a long timer be aware of battery usage. Be sure that your backlight switches off after some time. If your device switch off for any reason, you will not be notified that a timer count zero. The application isn't able to switch your device on.
- Settings are stored in registry "HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch" and all configurable from the application.
THIS IS A BETA RELEASE FOR TESTING...QVGA ONLY...NO LANDSCAPE MODE...
Installation: Just copy the .cab to your device and execute it. You will find an icon in the start menu.
v1.1b: -edit timer window now opens with buttons instead with the menu.
-added vibrate response features
v1.0b: first release (beta)
- Add stopwatch functionality
- Use gestures to reset and edit timer
- D-Pad support (maybe)
- Landscape support (maybe)
You will find the source code of the project as attachment. You are allowed to enhance this or use this as example or whatever.
Support me with a donation for future developments
New version is released!
Check out the version 2 of Touchwatch here: