One reason why it may never have been made into a cab file is because a cab file can not replace files in the rom. although there there still is a way to get it on to the device with out a kitchen.
here is what you need to do...
1. download and install the Camera_5_07_28987 cab file below.
2. download and install resco explorer or total commander as well.
3. move the files from Program files/Camera_Temp to the Windows folder.
the first thing you need to do is make sure either resco or totalcommander is set to show all files. normally these apps want to hide ROM files (dlls, ect).
i will give example using resco...
1. open resco explorer and go to Program Files/Camera_Temp
2. go to menu/file/options and tap the "browser" tab.
3. select "show all files"
4. hit done
now you should see all the files
5. hit Meun/edit/select all
6. using your stylus tap and hold in the center of the screen for a popup.
7. select "move to..."
8. select "Windows"
9. select "overwrite all".
now a warning message will popup a few hundred times asking you if you are sure you want to overwirte. just keep saying yes.
soft reset and your done.
i included resco as well in case you dont have it. just a trial version, but still does the job.
also included the camera 4_05_29446 version cab form