Well, here it is, ported from what I did for the Polaris basically... I find it's a nice solution as it works by flashing your device with a patched radio and changing stuff properly, anyway...
download and run the EXE, follow the instructions.
bear in mind if you already have Hard-SPL on your device you can skip *straight* to Step 2.
and remember the golden rule:
YOUR DEVICE MUST BE IN CE AND SYNCED BEFORE RUNNING EACH STEP.
Download Here or Download Here
UPDATE: now version v2.0 - Model ID error fixed, it WORKS.
if and when you get success, POST!
PS: If you try to sell this, I will find you, kill you, and sell your ****ing testicles on eBay