FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to disable vibration on soft reset

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By wiinex, Junior Member on 9th March 2008, 07:46 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Does anyone know how to disable the vibration when the phone soft resets? I couldn't find a way to disable it. I soft reset my Titan once a day and I don't like how it vibrates.

I have a software that schedules the phone to soft reset at night so in the morning I would have all the RAM back but most of the time I would get startled when my phone vibrates on top of the table next to my bed or anywhere that I happen to place it within reach before I go to sleep.

If someone knows a registry edit I'd really appreciate it. I would cab it so others who wants it could just install it.

I know you might think, why not just reset it before you sleep but sometimes i forget thats why i have it scheduled to auto reset.
9th March 2008, 11:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I am looking for an answer to this as well. On a side note what app are you using to schedule your softreset?
9th March 2008, 12:50 PM |#3  
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Have you tried using Oxios to reclaim your ram?
9th March 2008, 03:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I also would like to know if there's a registry hack or something to disable that vibration. Anyone??
9th March 2008, 10:56 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueglide

I also would like to know if there's a registry hack or something to disable that vibration. Anyone??

I'm pretty sure it would be more than a registry edit. It does it even when the phone goes into bootloader if I remember correctly. So it is probably written somewhere in the depths of the phone.
26th February 2012, 08:44 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Bowling green
Thanks Meter: 339

More
on same bout.
anyone figured this out yet?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread