FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Radio ROM]1.56.70.11

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By watchsat, Member on 26th March 2008, 03:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Saw people posted on Mobile01 that HTC released new ROM for CHT9100, but it only available on their repair center (you have to ship your Trinity to repair center for upgrade)...

Does anyone got it out yet?

ROM Version: 3.03.751.5
ROM Date: 11/19/07
Radio ROM Version: 1.56.70.11
Extended ROM Version: 32.89.7020.20H


Cheers,
The Following User Says Thank You to watchsat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift watchsat Ad-Free
 
 
26th March 2008, 04:01 PM |#2  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchsat

Saw people posted on Mobile01 that HTC released new ROM for CHT9100, but it only available on their repair center (you have to ship your Trinity to repair center for upgrade)...

Does anyone got it out yet?

ROM Version: 3.03.751.5
ROM Date: 11/19/07
Radio ROM Version: 1.56.70.11
Extended ROM Version: 32.89.7020.20H


Cheers,

this is wonderfull.....
26th March 2008, 05:51 PM |#3  
banesi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Great news indeed, THIS is a link they talked about it, it's in chinese but hopefuly someone will manage to extract it.
26th March 2008, 06:58 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by banesi

Great news indeed, THIS is a link they talked about it, it's in chinese but hopefuly someone will manage to extract it.

But in the chinese forum there isn't a link to download it!

Filicloe.
26th March 2008, 08:05 PM |#5  
mariowe's Avatar
Member
Flag Gschwandt
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question DL?
And where is it possibile to download this new radio rom
26th March 2008, 10:05 PM |#6  
neofix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Nice! Was looking for something like this Tired of my old radio rom, even though I don't have any problems with my current one
27th March 2008, 03:08 PM |#7  
Chaplan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag No Place
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
More
A new radio for the trinity?
It is strange that it is not downloadable yet...

Is this a fake???
27th March 2008, 03:14 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplan

A new radio for the trinity?
It is strange that it is not downloadable yet...

Is this a fake???

..why should it be a fake?
27th March 2008, 04:19 PM |#9  
Chaplan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag No Place
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
More
I'm just asking because it is not at Xda yet...
27th March 2008, 05:03 PM |#10  
banesi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
well we need someone who can speak chinese and english to find a person with that radio and bring him here for a little chat with our xda gurus :S
28th March 2008, 04:38 AM |#11  
Member
Flag N/A
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I just read that post,he said his P3600 send to change crust,and he told to the repair center the phone would delate 3 sec when incoming call,when he get back his phone he found the phone had change the radio and rom version just like this post said radio is 1.56.70.11,so someone told to him dump the radio ,that`s all

my eng is not good,anything transformat wrong pls forgive
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes