Although S2U2 is now called v1.05, it doesn't mean it can be run perfectly on your device. Thanks to different devices produced by different vendors. So, please test it before use it everyday, especially the CallerID function.
What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function (but some devices may not work, so please try it first); and S2P control plugin.
- WM5 Phone or WM6 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA; 3M for VGA
Changes of v1.05
- fixed the bug introduced in v1.02 that the clock did not update occasionally on device wake up;the idle time out occasionally malfunction; and the wallpaper did not change occasionally.
- the total unread count for FlexMail now reads to a maximum of 10 storages.
- fixed the bug that displayed night icon for Spb Weather.
- fixed the bug that some devices could not run probably on landscape mode.
- added support to RealVGA.
- added support to WVGA & WQVGA.
- some minor bugs fixed.
Changes of v1.03
- added unread count for Windows Live Messenger.
Changes of v1.02
- added option S2UText to customize the text "slide to unlock".
- added option S2AText to customize the text "slide to answer".
(if you still want to use the old graphics file for the animation, delete the sliden.png under \GFX\)
- added option UnlockSound (must in full path) to play a .WAV file after unlock.
- added option LockSound (must in full path) to play a .WAV file when manually lock the device.
(sample WAV files are attached at the end of this post)
- added option UnlockRunEXE (must in full path) to execute an application after unlock.
(All the above settings can only be modified by editing the registry. Or you may try the apps produced by l3v5y or Grondinm. Thanks both.)
- added option UnlockOnRotate to unlock after the screen is rotated; default is 0 (disabled). It's useful for device with slide-out keyboard. Set to 1 will unlock it when the keyboard is slided out (assume the screen will be rotated as well).
- added option S2AAnsKey to enable the ANSWER key even "slide to answer" is activated; default is 0 (disabled).
- added option WakeupDelayMS to add a delay (in ms) to start S2U2 when the device is woke up; default is 100ms. For SPB Mobile Shell user, a longer delay time is required, e.g. 300ms to let the S2U2 to lock the Now screen.
- added unread count for FlexMail.
- the DPAD Up/Down can only used to mute the incoming ring/vibration when DpadOn is enabled.
- the closing message of iLock2.exe is now self-closing in 3 seconds.
Language Pack (Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, FYROM, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese BR, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish & Turkish) Most of them are still not completed yet. Read the LangReadme.txt for the changes. Please let me know if you can complete them.
Reset Unread Count
It's attached (ResetUnreadCount.cab) at the bottom of this post. If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this CAB file to reset them.
For details, as usual, please read the README or the next post first, especially the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.
To show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.
(@ALL LINK POSTERS: I know most of you do not post the donation link on your reposted message. That's fine. But I hope you can at least post the link of this thread so that your visitors know the source of S2U2. Please give me a little respect. Thanks.)
- Use the "s2u2 Settings.exe" to change the settings.
- Through the lang.ini, the default values of DateFormat, TimeFormat, AppointmentTimeFormat, PhoneNoFormat, Wallpaper (Protrait & Landscape) & ClockPath can be customised. They are s_DefaultDateFormat, s_DefaultTimeFormat, s_DefaultAptTimeFormat, s_DefaultPhoneNoFormat, s_DefaultWallpaper(L) & s_DefaultClockPath.
- For advanced users, you can edit the registry (\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2) directly. Please remember to RESTART iLock2 after any registry settings changed, otherwise it won't work. The default values are added on the first run of iLock2:
- Autostart=1 (start S2U2 when the device is woke up; 0 to disable)
- IdleStart=0 (start S2U2 when the device's backlight is turned off; 0 to disable)
- OffLCD=17 (x seconds after the backlight is off, device will be turned off; minimum is 5 seconds; 0 to disable)
- BlankScreen=0 (when OffLCD is executed, 1 means do not turn off the device but only turn off the LCD)
- BlankOnTalk=0 (blank the LCD when the device is making a voice call; 0 to disable)
- ACIdleStart=0 (same as IdleStart but only effective for external power)
- ACOffLCD=0 (same as OffLCD but only effective for external power)
- ACBlankScreen=0 (same as BlankScreen but only effective for external power)
- ACBlankOnTalk=0 (same as BlankOnTalk but only effective for external power)
- DateFormat=dddd', 'd MMMM (the format of the displayed date)
- TimeFormat=H':'mm (the format of the displayed time)
- ClockPath=clock\ (the path stored the clock graphics file under \gfx\)
- ShowAlarm=1 (show the next system alarm time; 0 to disable)
- ShowAppointment=0 (show the next today or tomorrow's appointment information; 0 to disable)
- ShowTask=1 (show the total no of active tasks; 0 to disable)
- ShowWeather=0 (show weather information from: 1 - Spb Weather; 2 - Weather Panel, 3 - Pocket Weather, 4 - HTC Weather; 5 - User-defined Weather; 0 to disable; more details at FAQ)
- AppointmentTimeFormat=h':'mmt (the format of the appointment time)
- CallerID=0 (the CallerID; 1 - full screen mode; 2 - thumbnail mode; 0 to disable)
- Slide2Answer=0 (the "Slide to Answer"; 0 to disable; more details at FAQ)
- S2AEndKey=1 (when Slide2Answer is enable, allow END key to decline a call; 0 to disable)
- PhoneNoFormat= (the format of the incoming phone no.)
- Wallpaper= (the path of the wallpaper or folder of wallpapers in portrait mode)
- WallpaperL= (the path of the wallpaper or folder of wallpapers in landscape mode)
- GifSpeed=5 (the display speed of the GIF wallpaper; 1 is the slowest; 10 is the fastest; 0 to use the GIF's origianl speed)
- WallpaperChangeTime=0 (the no. of minutes to change the wallpaper automatically; 0 to disable)
- WallpaperRandom=0 (change the wallpaper randomly; 0 to disable)
- DpadOn=0 (enable the DPAD Right key to unlock; 0 to disable)
- NoSoftKey=0 (display the bottom soft unlock key; 1 to hide)
- TopCurtain=1 (display the top curtain behind the clock & date; 0 to hide)
- NoPowerSuspend=0 (suspend the power by S2U2; 1 to disable; more details at FAQ)
- SafeMode=0 (run in safe mode; 0 to disable; more details at FAQ)
- DirectDraw=1 (run in DirectDraw mode; 0 in Raw Buffer mode)
- KoreanSMSpatch=0 (the Korean SMS patch; 0 to disable)
- ExceptionEXE0=iexplore.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when ie is running)
- ExceptionEXE1=VoiceCommander.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when Voice Commander is running)
- ExceptionEXE2=AlarmPopup.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when Spb's Alarm is running)
- ExceptionEXE3=SDDialer.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when HTC's voice dialer is running)
- ExceptionEXEisFG=1 (exception is checked against foreground application; 0 is checked against both foreground & background application)
- S2UText=slide to unlock (customization)
- S2AText=slide to answer (customization)
- UnlockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) after unlock)
- LockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) when manually lock the device)
- UnlockRunEXE= (execute an application (must in full path) after unlock)
- UnlockOnRotate=0 (do not unlock after the screen is rotated. It's useful for device with slide-out keyboard. Set to 1 will unlock it when the keyboard is slided out (assume the screen will be rotated as well))
- WakeupDelayMS=100 (delay (in ms) to start S2U2 when the device is woke up. For SPB Mobile Shell user, a longer delay time is required, e.g. 300ms to let the S2U2 to lock the Now screen)