By Splitter, Member on 30th April 2008, 03:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2008, 05:38 PM |#481  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkrith

Please upload your file qp_bkg_now.dat

I will help you change the background image.

here you have, this is my las try at changing it.
here you will see that I've tried to change the mask from white to black (which nothing happened)..
thanks for your help..really appreciate it..
zip and no password, just normal zip..

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip qp_bkg_now.zip - [Click for QR Code] (294.9 KB, 67 views)

14th May 2008, 06:28 PM |#482  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klockers

Is it possible to replace SPB Contact application with Pocket CM?

I asked a similar question at some point in another thread and was told it is not possible. So I made several registry changes to accomplish this. Basically I moved a few of the apps on the Tools page to the My Menu page. Then on the Launcher page I renamed Tools to Contacts. Deleted all the tools I didn't need. And added the "file" key and a few others for icons, etc. So now when I touch the renamed Contacts button my default contact manager starts. SPB Speeddial page(s) are still available under this configuration. Hope this helps.

If you would like screenshots let me know and I will supply when I get home.
14th May 2008, 11:17 PM |#483  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Carbon Pro v2 QVGA (Portrait & Landscape) progress so far!
Here's my current setup, just taken the best of (IMHO) in this thread put it together with a few tweak of my own e.g. data connection status on all screens, even on classic now!

I'm still not happy with the launcher icons and still deciding on the background whether to have uniform background as is the case here or have different background for different screens:-/ so watch this space for v3

I would appreciate some feedback! anyway it's late and I can't exactly remember which dat files I modified (there were many) so I have attached all the qa dat files!

Once again credit to everyone who contributed in this thread!

Update: if you don't like having the MRU page then replace with attached No MRU file

Update 2: If you want 3 page speed dial replace with attached files below

Attached Files
File Type: zip CarbonProv2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.13 MB, 760 views)
File Type: zip No MRU.zip - [Click for QR Code] (17.8 KB, 126 views)
File Type: zip 3 Page Speedial - with MRU.zip - [Click for QR Code] (484.6 KB, 122 views)
File Type: zip 3 Page Speedial - without Mru.zip - [Click for QR Code] (484.5 KB, 82 views)
14th May 2008, 11:52 PM |#484  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
^^ thats a good theme right there sir. good job
14th May 2008, 11:55 PM |#485  
Flag Vancouver Canada
Thanks Meter: 0

More
would love to try that for u but i'm not sure if i'tll work with ms2.0 but it looks like a good theme
15th May 2008, 12:38 AM |#486  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsg63

** Update **

I figured it out... I just use the "lockscreen_analog" instead of "home" in the main.xml.... I don't care for the digital anyway...

This way... I set up the gestures to go between all the tabs and it doesn't get stuck on the clocks pages.

Great job!!! THANKS!

Quick question... is there a way to make it so the gestures go from on e screen to the next?

Right now it just gets stuck between the analog and digital clock page.
I tried editing the main.xml ... but was unsuccessful.

THANKS!
Paul G
<><

Forgive the noob question but I assume the 'main.xml' is packaged somewhere in one of the dat files?? But how do I extract it then repackage with the modification? I love this skin (Glass Gsmart Pitch Black) but have the same issue with it getting stuck on the 2 clock screens and not sure how to correct this. Could someone point me in the right direction of supply an ammended dat file??

Cheers in advance
15th May 2008, 01:37 AM |#487  

More
Has anyone figured out a workaround when you X out of some menu's it defaults back to the Verizon UI?
15th May 2008, 01:57 AM |#488  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchandler78

Has anyone seen any themes similar to the new Touchflo 3D from the HTC Diamond or the Windows 6.1?

I'm working on it. Ran into a few problems, but I think I'm getting there.

15th May 2008, 02:49 AM |#489  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbal

I'm working on it. Ran into a few problems, but I think I'm getting there.

Greatbal,
Great looking work I will definitely bum that theme, if you allow, as soon as its finished. Your work has really made this thread awesome!!!

Keep it up!
15th May 2008, 03:10 AM |#490  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinabooker

Forgive the noob question but I assume the 'main.xml' is packaged somewhere in one of the dat files?? But how do I extract it then repackage with the modification? I love this skin (Glass Gsmart Pitch Black) but have the same issue with it getting stuck on the 2 clock screens and not sure how to correct this. Could someone point me in the right direction of supply an ammended dat file??

Cheers in advance

Here is my qa_layouts.dat file... It has the main.xml that just has the analog clock. But something you may or may not like is it also only has the Now, Calendar and Menu pages that it cycles through.

I like a real simple three menu skin.

It will at least give you the feel of one now screen and actually being able to gesture through all the menus.

Paul G
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sshot000.JPG
Views:	344
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	86040  
Attached Files
File Type: zip qa_layouts.zip - [Click for QR Code] (24.2 KB, 68 views)
15th May 2008, 04:03 AM |#491  
Missery
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I love your clocks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbal

Doesn´t belong to WM7 theme, but I think I´ll use it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)