FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Official Titan Rom/Radio/SPL Compatibility List - PLEASE READ BEFORE FLASHING!!

1,812 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By gc14, Senior Member on 13th May 2008, 07:56 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
2nd May 2009, 06:52 PM |#61  
D.M.V. (DC-MD-VA)
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
I upgraded his rom via new stock rom, then new rom via kitchen and it still wont let me change to a newer radio....?
15th June 2009, 06:58 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I put the SPL on my card and ran it, now how do I go about installing the ROM, it's on my card but I don't see where I start the process of installing it is.
20th June 2009, 07:40 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm getting ERROR 328. It's stopping before it installs all the way. Stops at 8%. What am I doing wrong?
28th August 2009, 08:28 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all.

I'm sorry if my posting is not suitable in this thread.
I'm using Titan RUIM version. Previously my Titan working properly using WM6.0, yesterday i'm trying to flashing with below spec :

dcd 3.2.6 - Windows Mobile 6.1 OS 5.2.20275
Radio 3.42.50 (From Official Bell Vogue Rom)
SPL 2.40 (Hard-SPL 2.40-olipro)

everything was running well, but it seems my phone cant read the RUIM. and when i tried check to QPST it seems the program cant read the phone, only port detected.

Please help me to solve this issue. is there any setting need to update again.

Thanks before
28th August 2009, 02:58 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I dont know if that rom is RUIM compatible. Most the people here dont have RUIM phones. I don't know if any of the roms here are RUIM compatible. So I guess you need to go back to 6.0.
30th December 2009, 08:29 AM |#66  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 44

More
When updating ROM/RADIO/SPL, which one is the best step via RUU?

A.
- update SPL
- update RADIO
- update ROM

B.
- update SPL
- update ROM
- update RADIO

my current titan is SPL 2.40-olipro, ROM dcd 3.2.6 and RADIO 3.35.04.
30th December 2009, 02:22 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I only do rom via ruu. I do radio and spl with sd card.
16th January 2010, 11:54 PM |#68  

More
Exclamation Radio Help
This is a copy from a post I made in a different thread. I need feedback on this to help resolve it.

I am using a Sprint Mogul
=====
Radio Version: 3.42.02
Protocol Version: DCAAXAM-430H
HARDWARE Version: 0003
PRI Version: 2.04_003
======

I Installed v1.1 Heavy for Cricket WM6.1

I installed Olipro-240 and then loaded the rom. I had no problem everything worked. Then I decided to upgrade the radio to that new one 3.42.50.

I attempted to flash to the rom using formatted 1GB Kingston FAT32 and the bootloader would flash loading and would do nothing. So then I used Windows 7 when I was flashing this rom [via usb] however I had left advanced networking on so whenever I was installing from bootloader it would stop at 8 or 9% and reboot. "Unknown command" I think it said. This is where the problem started. I tried it on my XP SP3 machine it would also stop at the same percent and reboot.

I installed nuespl 2.47 and then installed the radio[3.42.50] and v1.1 heavy rom w/ no problem[via MicroSD]. However during calls my phone will reset randomly. Even when I flash back to the sprint factory rom it still reboots during calls.

Another issue I have is that when my phone goes into hibernation after 2m. It will not power on with the power button. I have to do a soft reset. I have to disable the power feature that turns off the monitor on my device. I have oxios so I dont believe its a memory issue. Can you share some advice on how to fix my phone or if it is bricked and i need to get another one.

I've spent about a 4 days straight trying to fix it and my GF is getting fed up w/ me on my phone so any help from anyone who knows what they are talking about is much appreciated

PS - the phone not turning on after hibernation was a problem my phone developed before flashing.

---

I downgraded my radio after all of this to 3.42.02. I am still having the same issue. I've reinstalled the radio, rom and did hard resets and pulled battery. The phone works fine on the internet/txt/mms but while on a phone it just resets at different times.. When it comes back on it sometimes has to search for a signal, this takes anywhere from 2-10minutes.

plz assist
14th April 2010, 08:39 PM |#69  
Flag India

More
rom for htc sprint mogul with reliance india as service provider
can you provide me one
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread