FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC send customers to XDA-Developers to solve minors and major issues

486 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By qtek_metanol, Senior Member on 16th May 2008, 05:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi @ll,

I've heard several times that HTC customers (people who bought a HTC phone in another countries as their own) usually from small countries or south America who were trying to get some help from HTC support (Europe) were send to XDA-developers to solve their problems, like the download from ROMs in other language, some GUI troubles and more.

Is that fair....????

why they don't solve the problems by themselves.....???

Receive the people who cares this site money from HTC.....???

If they do, this post could be close and i didn't say anything

greetings

Metanol

16th May 2008, 05:49 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Well we all should be grateful to HTC that they silently tolerate this forum. They could mail-bomb admins to remove any of their programs or even ROMs. This is a proof that they monitor this forum and probably know what important is discussed here. I think they cannot point customers officialy to this forum because ROM cooking and hacking is at least half-legal and it could easily upset Microsoft. I think that HTC is as much on xda-developers side as they could be without spoiling their financial background.
16th May 2008, 07:15 PM |#3  
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Good to see they, this way, legalize - or at least tolerate - ROM cooking. In some other WM user communities, all references or even mentions of XDA-Devs is strictly prohibited.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)