I've build a very small app for comparing the versions of exe-files from various roms. So we can quickly find out what files are new in a new rom.
For some reasons I don't know, I can't get the perl-script for extracing nb-files running... so please help to test.
How to use:
Get the version info from files:
1. Extract the Files from OS.nb
2. Start "VersionChecker" and click on "Get versions" select the the root directory from the extracted files.
3. Save the result to a file (for example "Rom1.vck")
Compare the roms
1. Start "VersionChecker" and klick on "Compare"
2. Select all the vck files you whant to compare (at least 2)
3. The result is displayed in the listview