NOTE: The developer (tene) seems to have stopped development on PCM Keyboard. The current version is V14 and while it no longer has a beta expiration, it also has a few bugs that do not look like they will be fixed.
Bugs in PCM Keyboard V14:
1. Auto Suggestion does not work unless you hit the back space key. If you are entering an e-mail address and you press the first few letters of a name in your contact list, it should give you a list to choose from. V14 does not do url]this until you press a few letters and then hit backspace. This does not happen with all devices, but every ROM I have tried on my Elfin GSM it does.
2. IF you use the above mentioned method to get the suggestion list, with this skin the top address is hidden by the task bar. You can still select it, but you can't see it before you select it.
You can download V14 here: http://www.pocketcm.com/keyboard.php
The XDA PCM Keyboard page is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=321712
For this "skin" to work, you must select the skin "Diamond" and the Layout "Diamond Eng" in the PCM settings. I suggest setting the "Show feedback on letters" to 1 ms if you like to see the letters pop up when you press them. It is a good idea to do a soft reset once you have set the skin and layout files.
I suggest using SIP Change to set this as your default keyboard (attached).
Features of this keyboard:
1. Capital letters appear when you press and hold a letter. Or Press shift once for one capital letter and double tap for caps lock on/off. The shift feature sometimes does not go back to lower case or will not stay in caps lock. That is why I did the pop-up caps from the lower case keys.
2. As you can see from the screen shots, there are many characters available from pop-ups on the main keyboard. Please be sure to look there before wondering where certain characters are. Yes there are some missing that I don't use - they can be added in the layout file by changing the type from layout to txt, open in notepad, replace your character with one in the layout, save, change to layout and load to device.
3. The "123" screen has some pop-ups that I didn't do screen shots for. The "E" will give you http:// or if you press and hold it will give you other options. The / key has \ on the press and hold. The - has _ on the press and hold.
Added a cab file that will install the layout and skin files to the \program files\PCMKeyboard folder. You still need need to choose the skin and layout files in the PCM keyboard settings.