Update to ver 0.2 available at post #14
Update to ver 0.3 available at post #38
Update to ver 0.4 available at post #53
Update to ver 0.5 available at post #70
- Small (97KB including default skin)
- Quick (based on callbacks, not on Sleep() )
- Portable (uses only doccumented WM features)
- Fully configurable (including keys, key actions and skin)
- Works evenly in all RealVGA resolutions
- VueFlo screen rotation aware
- Supports GRPS connections and 3G mode management
- Self installing/removing
- Extract VCommManager.exe from .zip file and put anywhere in your PPC
- Run it
- Tap and hold for at least .5 secs on airplane - you will be redirected into configuration page
- Go into "About" page, and select needed options.
- Press "Save And Exit"
- Go into configuration, the About
- Select "Cleanup and exit"
- Press "Save And Exit" (removes all shorthuts and registry customizations)
- Delete VCommManager.exe itself.
Moving .exe to another folder:
- From Settings/About select only items beginning with "Delete" or "Detach"
- "Save And Exit"
- Tap anywhere on screen to close window
- Move program to another location
- Go back to Settings/About to change custumizations
- Click any of images to perform task
- Tap and hold for at least half second to enter configuration dialog for selected option. Tapping on Airplane - enters VCommManager config. Other actions may be defined there.
- Click outside bounding rectangle to close program
Making your own skin:
Pictures are placed into .bmp file in one line. First active, then inactive ...
Transparent color is RGB(255, 0, 255)
Height of picture is defined by bitmap height
Width of picture is BitmapWidth / 12
If BitmapHeight < 16 - it is considered invalid.
If BitmapWidth < 16*12 - it is considered invalid.
If BitmapWidth is not multiple of 12 - it is considered invalid.
If external bitmap is invalid - internal is used.
Attachments: Screenshot & Program