See post #2 and #3 for Ultimate WM7 v2
Post #2 - QVGA(240x320), WQVGA(240x400), and Square Screens
Post #3 - VGA(480x640) and WVGA(480x800)
There are four versions available for download below. They include:
1) WM7 Standard Analog - Analog clock on the Now screen, single Contact page and no MRU page.
2) WM7 Standard Digital - Same as above except has a digital clock on the Now screen.
3) WM7 Professional Analog - Analog clock on the Now screen cycles with a Calendar page, 3 Contacts pages, and MRU page that cycles with the Launcher page.
4) WM7 Professional Digital - I think you get the idea.
For those that may be new to SPB Mobile Shell, please follow these instructions after installing SPB Mobile Shell:
1) Download and unzip the layout below of your choice.
2) Install the font file in the "Fonts" folder to your device in Windows\Fonts
3) Install all files in the "SPB Mobile Shell" to your device in Program Files\SPB Mobile Shell
4) Soft reset your device and enjoy your new phone!
Note: When using with MS v2.1.1 or higher, the status icon hot spots are slightly up and to the right of the icon. I have not found a fix for this yet with these icons.
This version is for QVGA(240x320) screens and is optimized for portrait mode but also supports landscape mode. See posts #2 and #3 for v2 with other screen resolutions.