FORUMS

View Poll Results: Which Layout Do You Prefer?

Standard Analog Layout

112 Vote(s)
8.42%
Standard Digital Layout

173 Vote(s)
13.01%
Professional Analog Layout

248 Vote(s)
18.65%
Professional Digital Layout

610 Vote(s)
45.86%
They All Rock!

274 Vote(s)
20.60%
They All Suck!

96 Vote(s)
7.22%

[REL] Ultimate WM7 for SPB Mobile Shell

679 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By mtkates, Senior Member on 12th July 2008, 09:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
UPDATE: Sept 7, 2008

========================================

See post #2 and #3 for Ultimate WM7 v2

Post #2 - QVGA(240x320), WQVGA(240x400), and Square Screens

Post #3 - VGA(480x640) and WVGA(480x800)

========================================

There are four versions available for download below. They include:

1) WM7 Standard Analog - Analog clock on the Now screen, single Contact page and no MRU page.

2) WM7 Standard Digital - Same as above except has a digital clock on the Now screen.

3) WM7 Professional Analog - Analog clock on the Now screen cycles with a Calendar page, 3 Contacts pages, and MRU page that cycles with the Launcher page.

4) WM7 Professional Digital - I think you get the idea.

For those that may be new to SPB Mobile Shell, please follow these instructions after installing SPB Mobile Shell:

1) Download and unzip the layout below of your choice.

2) Install the font file in the "Fonts" folder to your device in Windows\Fonts

3) Install all files in the "SPB Mobile Shell" to your device in Program Files\SPB Mobile Shell

4) Soft reset your device and enjoy your new phone!

Note: When using with MS v2.1.1 or higher, the status icon hot spots are slightly up and to the right of the icon. I have not found a fix for this yet with these icons.

This version is for QVGA(240x320) screens and is optimized for portrait mode but also supports landscape mode. See posts #2 and #3 for v2 with other screen resolutions.

12th July 2008, 09:28 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yukon

More
Ultimate WM7 v2
Ultimate WM7 v2 for QVGA(240x320), WQVGA(240x400), 240x240 and 320x320 Square Screens.

The screenshot below shows darker than it looks on my screen. The backlighting really brings it out.

Screen resolutions other than QVGA I am not able to fully test because I only have a QVGA phone so please report any bugs and I will try to fix them.

I have worked really hard on this. I hope you enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sshot000.jpg
Views:	32298
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	107773  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ultimate WM7 for QVGA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.29 MB, 5947 views)
File Type: zip Ultimate WM7 for WQVGA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.35 MB, 3067 views)
File Type: zip Ultimate WM7 for 240x240.zip - [Click for QR Code] (736.0 KB, 789 views)
File Type: zip Ultimate WM7 for 320x320.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.27 MB, 1486 views)
12th July 2008, 09:29 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yukon

More
Ultimate WM7 VGA and WVGA
Ultimate WM7 v2 for VGA(480x640) and WVGA(480x800)

I have worked really hard on this. I hope you enjoy.

These skins are memory hogs due to the amount of graphics involved. I don't have a phone to try them out on so try them out and use them if you can. If they cause problems, look for future skins that won't be so memory hungry.

Download below:

Ultimate WM7 v2 for VGA
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73W3PYQU

Ultimate WM7 v2 for WVGA
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GRCYW76Z

_______
12th July 2008, 09:46 AM |#4  
Flag Port 25

More
Great Skin. Looking forward to more updates and revisions of this skin!
12th July 2008, 09:53 AM |#5  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 3

More
excellent skin! Thank you so much!

any chance of a black version of this?
12th July 2008, 09:57 AM |#6  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm using samsung sgh-i780 now.....
can you make the theme become 320x320 please....
or can u give me advise?
thank you for your reply....
12th July 2008, 10:05 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkates

I have finally completed the first version of my Ultimate WM7 theme for SPB Mobile Shell.

This version is for QVGA 240x320 screens and is optimized for portrait mode but also supports landscape mode.

I owe many thanks to Heefy for providing me with the initial graphic design. Great work Heefy!

I would also like to thank greatbal and Luiggi whose previous layouts have provided me with a great template to learn how to create themes and to get this theme up and running.

Please feel free to do whatever you want with this theme and if you can improve on some of the graphics, such as the status and weather icons, please share your work.

I hope you enjoy using it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

More to come........

Hi
Thanks . very nice
what about VGA !!!!
I was standing for ur works on VGA stations .
12th July 2008, 10:11 AM |#8  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 3

More
guys can you try not to quote everything including the screenshots? it eats a lot of huge space and pages of the thread

or at least edit the quoted message by deleting some parts of it, especially the screenshots.
12th July 2008, 10:34 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkates

Reserved for future updates....continued.

mtkates, you beat the bullet and managed to have a complete theme!!!

I beleived you must be burning midnight oil to have it completed.

It looks so beautiful and neat in my Tytn II and I have a tsk with same background to complement it. Very professionally done and you did it single- handedly!!!

Well done and thank you and bravo to you for sharing.
12th July 2008, 01:06 PM |#10  

More
Thumbs up
nice theme! Thanks!

Font size of operator name in Today is little bit bigger than in Launcher and Contacts. Could be adjusted?
12th July 2008, 01:08 PM |#11  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 398

More
first opinions of the theme...

The contacts pages are labeled backward, if you sweep right to left, like turning pages in a book, they come out as page 1, 3, 2, and back to 1

I understand the appearance of the "title bar", but if the header and title bar were a bit thinner, you could get the 4th row of icons back on the launcher and dialer.

The icon on the the launcher panel for PROGRAMS... I like the icon itself, but I think something similar to the start button graphic would be more appropriate

I love the blueness... Diamond was getting mundane, but it just seems that things are there just for the sake of being there.

Of course, I am a much better critic than artist. This looks awesome and with a few refinements, I'm sure this will be up with the greats both functionally and visually
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)