FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Opera Mini Working With AIMS MIDP

3,850 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,303

Post Reply Email Thread
I Finally Got AimsMidp To Work With Opera Mini 4.1 But its really slow compared to jbed but the fonts are much better clearer more like system fonts with cleartype. My observations with AimsMidp is It Can Run any java me application it has a Gui but Might have been ripped or disabled it kinda like JBLEND_AMS.exe and JBLEND_VM.exe AimsMidp.exe being JBLEND_VM.exe and THE AMS Part Missing The StartNav4allWM.exe Just Being kinda like the comand line launcher with
Code:
title Nav4All -classpath "\Storage Card\Program Files\Nav4All\Nav4All.jar" -descriptor "\Storage Card\Program Files\Nav4All\Nav4All.jad" -domain maximum
Code:
title Midlet Name -classpath "\Storage Card\Program Files\Nav4All\MxiT.jar" -descriptor "\Storage Card\Program Files\Nav4All\MxiT.jad" -domain maximum
Code:
Command LisT To Add To 50#"\Storage Card\Program Files\Nav4All\AimsMIDP.exe"
  • -heapsize
  • -traceexceptions
  • -traceverifier
  • -tracegarbagecollection
  • -tracememoryallocation
  • -storageNames
  • -run
  • -force
  • -list
IV Attached the Opera Mini Cab With Aims Midp Goof Luck With It
Attached Files
File Type: cab OperaMINI4.1.cab - [Click for QR Code] (638.5 KB, 74 views)

14th July 2008, 04:14 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
JA
To Front Page My Bad editing fost post
15th July 2008, 10:47 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
IV Run Lotsa Midlets
Iv Run MxiT on Aims Midp Iv AlSo run Calibrator and Super Bluetooth Hack 1.8 IT Works but it had to use beaause the Keys are Kinda Screwd Up Opera Mini Runs Well However When You Get To The Text INPuT Part On Hp IPaQ 514 Therez n0 0k or Cancle so it get stuck.

But maybe on the PPC IT Mayb Diffrent IF Anyone has a midlet they wanna test on aimsmidp just post the jad and jar and will post a cab file or fixed jad n jar
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)