My first attempt at utilizing the Touch Diamond's accelerometer. And it's free!
The sensor is a Kionix KXSD9.
Donate a cup of coffee!
Thanks for donating on my birthday: Damien (€2,00)
and another thank you for Nuno (€1,00)
- Measure the slope of a surface using the 'bubble level' concept
- Display the slope angle in degrees
- Real time display and calibration of sensor data
- Can be used upside down too (go measure yer ceiling matey!)
- Added verbose calibration screen
- Real time sensor data monitoring
- Implemented two-direction calibration method (for absolute sensor bias compensation as suggested by Kionix)
- Calibration data is stored to memory (used for BubbleLevel only!)
- Added icon and placed shortcut in Programs (instead of Start Menu)
- Fixed bug of bubble flying away >42 lightyears when device is tilted at 90 degrees, causing a warp core breach (thanks akito)
- Initial release