Protocol version: 52.29.25.12H
CE version: 1.65.502.3
OS build: Windows Mobile 6.1 AKU 1.2.3 Build 19965

CLICK ME

Mod Edit: Info added to the wiki
24th July 2008, 04:44 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
a lil confued is the rom for the unreleased raphel? or can it be used on at^&t tilt 8925
24th July 2008, 05:55 AM |#3  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Folsom, California
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iboogey99

a lil confued is the rom for the unreleased raphel? or can it be used on at^&t tilt 8925

NO do not use this on a Tilt.

This just confirmed that AT&T is getting the Touch PRO!!!
24th July 2008, 08:39 AM |#4  
Retired Moderator
Everywhere a htc phone is located
Thanks Meter: 11

More
hell yes my next device right here
24th July 2008, 09:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Yes yes yes. I will certainly be getting this phone. I can't believe that I almost messed up and used my upgrade to get the iphone. I'm glad I waited a little bit. Now lets see how long At&t makes us wait.
24th July 2008, 09:17 AM |#6  
Retired Moderator
Everywhere a htc phone is located
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctajay

Yes yes yes. I will certainly be getting this phone. I can't believe that I almost messed up and used my upgrade to get the iphone. I'm glad I waited a little bit. Now lets see how long At&t makes us wait.

from what i understand it will be soon....of course this is at&t and soon to them is 6 months from now....lol
24th July 2008, 09:34 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitho

GSM Radio: 1.01.25.16
Protocol version: 52.29.25.12H
CE version: 1.65.502.3
OS build: Windows Mobile 6.1 AKU 1.2.3 Build 19965

CLICK ME

woohoo we all love incognitho!!
24th July 2008, 12:36 PM |#8  

More
could i....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheWay

NO do not use this on a Tilt.

This just confirmed that AT&T is getting the Touch PRO!!!

if i bought a EU Touch Pro/Raphael could i upgrade to this rom and be able to use US ATT 3g or only 2g voice/data? is there any reason i should wait for the US version of this phone or would it be the same to get EU and use it in the US???
24th July 2008, 03:58 PM |#9  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Ketchikan, Alaska
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez345

if i bought a EU Touch Pro/Raphael could i upgrade to this rom and be able to use US ATT 3g or only 2g voice/data? is there any reason i should wait for the US version of this phone or would it be the same to get EU and use it in the US???

My understanding is that the EU Touch Pro version that is available right now does not work on the AT&T network due to only being a triband phone w/o the AT&T frequencies, so you'll need to wait for a US version. I maybe be incorrect but that was what i had gathered in the chatter.
24th July 2008, 11:28 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatdawg

My understanding is that the EU Touch Pro version that is available right now does not work on the AT&T network due to only being a triband phone w/o the AT&T frequencies, so you'll need to wait for a US version. I maybe be incorrect but that was what i had gathered in the chatter.

I believe you're correct, but expansys US has it coming out on August 4th and just has stats pasted from HTC's website (saying its quad band). And knowing ATT this will NOT come out for 6 more months after the HTC release...just look at when the TyTN II came out and then when the Tilt eventually came out...it was about 2 months
25th July 2008, 12:06 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug2873

I believe you're correct, but expansys US has it coming out on August 4th and just has stats pasted from HTC's website (saying its quad band). And knowing ATT this will NOT come out for 6 more months after the HTC release...just look at when the TyTN II came out and then when the Tilt eventually came out...it was about 6-7 months

Actually, it was only around a month or so. The TyTn II's shipped in late August and the Tilts were shipping in the first weeks of October.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)