when I ('m trying to) cook ROMs for Asus P525 its quite annoying flashing again and again on the slightest change (debugging). Especially the translating thing is veeery time consuming.
So, I created a little ROM kitchen for the Microsoft Windows Mobile Emulator. So far, its beta state and only testet with WM6.1 images. BUT, it works.
- Unable to install any CABs (with some SYSs it seem to work, see post #10). I'm working on that one .
- Place PPC_USA_GSM_VR.BIN as template in BaseROM
- Run UnpackEmuRom.cmd
- Modify SYS and OEM as you like
- Run RepackEmuRom.cmd
- Start Device Emulator using the created NewRom.bin by running RunEmulator.
- Fixed: This image-replacing works.
- Fixed: CPU load is normal.
- Fixed: OEM folders are replaced in OEM (not in SYS).
- Added: The Device Emulator program itself (you can test your ROM using the new batch 3_RunEmulator.bat)
- Fixed: Cleaning cleaned to much.