by Greg Fisher
A free loan calculator.
Using MortgageCALC on your Windows Mobile Smartphone or PocketPC you can quickly establish the affordability of major asset purchases.
MortgageCALC has many options to tailor calculations, such as:
- Interest compounding periods options of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual,
- Repayment frequency option of Monthly, Weekly, Fortnightly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annually,
- Interest only calculations,
- Amortization calculations,
- Graphing of amortization calculations, and
- Loan comparisons.
Touch and swipe screen to switch graph type and details of loan comparisons.
MortgageCALC is also screen orientation aware for landscape and portrait modes.
- Windows Standard or Windows Professional [Mobile 5 or 6]
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or above
- Copy/download MortgageCALC.CAB file to your device, click on cab file using 'File Explorer' on device to install.
Aim of Project : To produce the "perfect" principal & interest loan calculator for Windows Mobile Devices.
This freeware release of MortgageCALC is for personal and private use only.
The author of this program can be contacted via xda-development.com (private message or comment on MortgageCALC thread).
10 January 2008 1.5.002 Update : Program modification made to try and fix Blackjack II keyboard issue.
11 January 2008 1.5.003 Update : Optimization of code following confirmation of working fix for Blackjack II keyboard issue.
15 December 2009 1.6.001 Update : Major rewrite - faster amortisations, new improved keyboard control.
Configure keyboard for numeric input.
29 December 2009 1.6.002 Minor bugfix (zero input for term) and reduction in screen flicker with list and graph functions.
31 December 2009 1.6.003 Added support for Swype keyboard.
31 December 2009 1.6.004 Bug fix - error in transaction listing fixed - Thanks Chuck.
HTC Diamond, HTC Touch, i-mate SP5
OS: WM6 , WM5