I'm developed a tool named DSMBuilder.
It's a GUI tool for make dsm files.
Package = DSM File
You can :
- Create a new package (DSM file),
- Load a existing package and modify it,
- Load new certificate for package,
- Save the certifcate of package for use in another package,
- Load new dependency packages
- Remove certificate
- Rebuild the file and module list,
- Change the friendly name of package and other attributes.
- View list of Dependency packages and Shadow GUI List
- DSM Information updated with new structure.
- Remove one dependency package
- Clear list of dependencys package and shadow GUI list
- Beta version. Tested and generate a valid DSM file with all parts.
- bug fix. DSM file not saved where attributes Hidden, System or ReadOnly is setting in file.
- Initial release.
Excuse me for my bad english.