You can modify the values shown in the lists in order to fit your wishes. Option to export to tab-separated text file for importing in Excel or other program.
- Renewed and documented command-line options
- Bugfix of UI in options screen
- Much more statistics (open Info and Totals and look in the menu)
- Option to skip the overview screen when entering a new (quick) entry
- Slightly faster redrawing of main screen
- New application icon
- Added my own date-picker to purge dialog (the WM6.5 date picker is not shown correctly in the program)
- Bug fixes (totals this month, date picker, options layout)
- Added currency exchange rates (manual rate entry).
- Added totals per expense type, intended source and payment method to the info and totals screen.
- Improved editing of currencies (including exchange rates), expense types, intended sources and payment methods in options dialog.
- Added possibility to hide columns.
- Added new column with amount converted to primary currency (hidden by default).
- Showing of converted currencies at various places in the program, including the info and totals screen.
- Added 'Custom' to expense type choices. This will give a blank edit box which can be filled in manually.
- Improved sorting
- Changed default setting file location to install path
- Fixed some other small things
- Second attempt to fix this bug.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.94.2 that crashes program on first run after a fresh installation.
- Added options to open/save database files. This makes it possible to use multiple databases.
- Changed default database file extension from .txt to .eef (the file format is kept unchanged).
Command line options:
-f filename Starts the program with the specified database. -d foldername Sets the folder for the defaults- and logfile. The defaults file contains the settings for currencies, categories and more. -qe Quick Edit: Immediately opens a new entry using the quick edit method. -sqe Super Quick Edit: Same as Quick Edit, but program closes after entering the new item.
If you have more requests, please let me know and maybe I will incorporate it.
If you like this software, and want to buy me a beer: