It seems to work OK. The shortcuts, on the start menu, weren't pointing to the new location... but I think I have fixed that. Not sure what happens on non-english devices.
The only bugbear I have found is, hitting the new button in Word generates an error. I think it is because the default template is in the wrong place. So if anyone can shed some light on that, I would be grateful. It's not a biggie tho' I just created a document called "blank.doc" and open that instead.
I'm sure someone will come along now and say, "there is already a CAB that does this".... but I did spend two days looking for one!
Here it is,