FORUMS

[ROM] French snapvue liberated +gps

618 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By thaihugo, Senior Member on 2nd September 2008, 03:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

As promished, the french version of my rom. Cab install is working, and opera is removed on popular demand. Got usbtools, and taskmanager, even if the icon is not here now. Exe is in windows folder.

This one also has d3d software dll linked.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14205216...ench4.rar.html
2nd September 2008, 10:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
yes
again a big thanks to you
sorry for havent seen it before
thanks
6th September 2008, 02:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
too early? but thxs !
great!! thank you very much for the time and work you spend for the shift communoty!

i m very happy to flash this rom cause french is my native linguage, and it gives to me more compatiblity with french software.

maybe its to early to cook french rom, because htc shift is not easy to finf in french shops... orange is selling it with origami data plans, but its not very popular , finally the best way to get it is to make special order, or to by it from internet .

you should focus your time on english rom, and maybe spanish as its seconf or third language used in the world

Anyway thank you very much fr this rom !!!

by the way i love opera but there are so many release and a few are working well on the htc shift

c u,
6th September 2008, 03:19 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
The one I have included in rom works pretty well. I might release it also infrench (my native language too )
6th September 2008, 03:31 PM |#5  
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
any progress on phone feature?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaihugo

The one I have included in rom works pretty well. I might release it also infrench (my native language too )

thaihugo
I compared the registry files of both Tilt and Shift (I don't have Diamond or Ralpheal) and found some interesting differences in the case of BT, WiFi and SD card. I am going to publish those here in a few hours.

I have not seen much differences in the phone area (registry settings) except missing settings for phone and relevant skin settings under Machine and Current User.
thanks
Ram
6th September 2008, 04:40 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiweb

thaihugo
I compared the registry files of both Tilt and Shift (I don't have Diamond or Ralpheal) and found some interesting differences in the case of BT, WiFi and SD card. I am going to publish those here in a few hours.

I have not seen much differences in the phone area (registry settings) except missing settings for phone and relevant skin settings under Machine and Current User.
thanks
Ram

Problem is not to find registry settings. These are pretty easy to add. This registry can be usefull anyway, but the main problem is that the bios is locking the SD and BT for vista, and even with the right drivers, they will not be activated on WM side. One think that would improve the dev here is to find how this mecanic works.
As for the phone, using a full phone dll and registry doesn't help, as it seems the dll provided with the shift are voice disabled, and using new depend on the radio.
6th September 2008, 06:35 PM |#7  
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
Quote:

Problem is not to find registry settings. These are pretty easy to add. This registry can be usefull anyway, but the main problem is that the bios is locking the SD and BT for vista, and even with the right drivers, they will not be activated on WM side. One think that would improve the dev here is to find how this mecanic works.
As for the phone, using a full phone dll and registry doesn't help, as it seems the dll provided with the shift are voice disabled, and using new depend on the radio.

Regarding BT, WiFi and SD that is what I guessed. Since they are shared, only one of them would work at a given time with the given architecture. Regarding phone, my guess also coincides with you. I think we need to have a different radio, but I may be wrong too.
Thanks
Ram
7th September 2008, 06:30 AM |#8  
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
RIL proxy, driver and client support Phone Calls
Quote:

Finger's crossed, the RIL client (celltsp.dll) is same as the one you will find in Kaiser. The RIL proxy, RIL Client etc. are same you will find in Kaiser, only question left for now is whether the Radio i.e. underlying supports voice calls or not.
Thanks
Ram
3rd October 2008, 02:31 PM |#9  

More
Nice rom thks.
But so bad that the keyboard become an qwerty.
With registry it's fine but you may include it in your update...

BTW, very nice rom. No problem.
10th October 2008, 08:30 AM |#10  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello

I don't like to act like a noob (especially in the HTC world in which I had a lot of phones without any real problems...), but here I can't make it...

I put the ROM, perfect. But here the things I can't understand :
- can't open the sound from the today view
- usbtool (I really had hard time to find the soft!!!), I can't do nothing with it, there is a sentence "Please plug in cable firest" and I tried "USB_cable_in" but nothing happened... So I can't connect to Vista... Where am I wrong?
I think I can manage the others things, like buttons, qwerty, ... but for the usbtool thing I am really lost... so I use "Internet share" when it is working...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)