Update 12-Sep-2008 : Layout variations available, see FAQ #10
Update 11-Sep-2008 : Dark Version available. For white text over a dark background (color theme version), see FAQ #9
Update 10-Sep-2008 : Added Omnia today theme tsk file (attached below)
Update 09-Sep-2008 : Cab file (see How to Install below) and Phone Suites profile icons (see FAQ #8)
Inspired by Samsung Omnia. This theme is for QVGA devices ONLY. Optimized for portrait mode use, but also supports landscape mode.
NOTE: I designed this for Mobile Shell 2.1.2, but it should work on version 2.1 (with issues on highlights and overlapping classes.)
1) Now Screen, Calendar page, Launcher Page, MRU Page, 3 Contacts pages. (Gesture left or right to get to the MRU and other Contacts pages.)
2) Selecting any of the Color Themes will result in a change in the Today wallpaper similar to the theme's background image.
3) If you prefer flat black bars (which I think goes well with the theme), please see this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...06&postcount=4
4) I added additional Main Menu icons (please see post#2 below.)
5) For Games and Task Menu items with correct Menu Icons, please see this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...98&postcount=2
6) How to switch between the 3 different Now Screens? please see post#3 below.
7) How to show calendar events and Alarm on the Calendar Page and Professional Now Screen? pleasee see post#3 below.
8) For SPB Phone Suites users, you can try the profile icons here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=57
9) Is there a version with white texts and a darker background? Yes, please see this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=158
10) Can you please make a simpler version, e.g. only one contact page? It's already available here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=204
How to install:
1) Download zip file attached.
2) Extract on your hard drive.
3) Copy all extracted .dat files to your device's \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell directory.
4) Soft reset device.
EDIT: If you're not into manually copying files, you can try the cab installer posted by jeffrey2000 here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=36