I've just released new version specially for android (WM is not touched). Here are changes:
- voice command - launch any application you want using voice!
- new Honeycomb application skin
- redesigned menus and options
- get more options in skins list - if you prefer old applets design you can download it from app
- scroll to current track when you load page with containing this track
- current track indicator
- memory optimization
- fixed problem with some buttons on gingerbread
But the most important change is new price - now it is only $4.95!!!
Unsigned drivers problem?
Fixed - just install latest version
--------Description below is for non-Pro version--------
What we have now?
- GCenter - place to select controller type
- GMouse - mouse control like Logitech MX Air (not the same)
- Touchpad - applet which emulates laptops touchpad with a scroll area (dpad centre is left mouse button, useful for drag&drop)
- GPad - especially for Media Center (generates arrow keys, Enter, Backspace, Esc, Alt+F4, StartMenu)
- GMedia - multimedia keys for Windows Media Player (VolUP, VolDown, Play/Pause,Stop,Next, Prior)
- Keyboard - Now you can use any SIP method including the hardware keyboard in HTC Touch Pro. Extra keys on screen Ctrl, Alt (three state), Esc, Del, Tab
- GRace - thanks to PPJoy we have analogue game controller with 2 axis and 12 buttons. It is similar to NiiMe for Nokia, but only steering wheel for now.
- Download and install PPJoy (click green download button on the right side on his site)
- Go to "Control Panel->Paraller Port Joystick"
- Click Add button and select "Virtual joysticks" for "Paraller Port", and "Controller 1" for "Controller number".
- Now windows detect new hardware and should automatically find required drivers (if not try to install drivers manually from this directory C:\Program Files\Parallel Port Joystick)
-Run GRemteServer and you should see info on GRace tab "PPJoy status: driver opened succesful"
- Now you can calibrate you controler using standard windows functions (Control Panel->Game controllers->PPJoy Virtual joystick 1"->Properties...)
- Installation guide with USB connection howto
- Bluetooth connection howto
- This program uses 5656 UDP port so open this port to your firewall configuration
- if you are using Windows Firewall and have problems with connection try this help.
- if you are using ESET Smart Security (Nod32) you can fallow this steps. Remember to restart GRemoteServer after you finish configure ESS.
- if you get "Connecton timeout" message, please check your firewall. In all probability it is the source of problems with connection.
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (cab)
And last, but not least - I really appreciate the help of new GRemote designer - Expo7. He does a lot of good job so Donate him if you like GRemote design!!!
Please do not distribute this files on other sites. If you wan you can put URL to this topic.
To find latest version go to this location.