FORUMS

Black Diamond VGA & QVGA (PCM Keyboard 0.14 theme with local layouts)

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Nottingham, Guest on 29th September 2008, 09:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Nottingham
29th September 2008, 09:29 PM |#2  

More
Discontinued...
Nottingham
29th September 2008, 09:30 PM |#3  

More
Discontinued...
30th September 2008, 03:20 AM |#4  
Flag Markham, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Absolutely amazing, my favorite skin by far. Will buy you a coffee as soon as my financial situation gets better

Also, it sucks that PCMKeyboard 0.15 just came out But It's really buggy at the moment, I'll still be using your 0.14 skin for a long while!

Thanks!
Nottingham
30th September 2008, 05:19 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean222

Absolutely amazing, my favorite skin by far. Will buy you a coffee as soon as my financial situation gets better

Also, it sucks that PCMKeyboard 0.15 just came out But It's really buggy at the moment, I'll still be using your 0.14 skin for a long while!

Thanks!

Thank you, glad that you like it.

I mean to convert my skins to 0.15 when it's more stable. As it's still in Alpha however, I'll stick to 0.14 for now.
30th September 2008, 05:36 AM |#6  
Flag Montreal ( and Lille France)
Thanks Meter: 4

More
GREAT job thank you very much
30th September 2008, 05:40 AM |#7  
Retired Moderator
Flag Photoshop CS3

More
i like the look of this very much. but im using htctoucher's iphone keyboard and its MUCH bigger. is it possible you can make it bigger? like htctoucher's?
P.S. im using QVGA device
Nottingham
30th September 2008, 10:50 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnamedAlbert

i like the look of this very much. but im using htctoucher's iphone keyboard and its MUCH bigger. is it possible you can make it bigger? like htctoucher's?
P.S. im using QVGA device

I'm glad that you like how it look. As for the size of it I'm sorry to say that I won't change it. I'm already utilising the full width of the display so making it bigger won't do much more then cover up valuable screen estate.
It would also mean that I should provide twice as many download options as now, and I'm afraid that it would become quite confusing.

You're still free to edit the resources yourself for your private use.
Nottingham
1st October 2008, 05:45 PM |#9  

More
Time for a little update.

PCM Keyboard 0.15 is now available in its Alpha stage. Because it's an Alpha I will wait to support it until a RC or atleast Beta becomes available. Hence, the downloads provided are still meant to be used with version 0.14 of the application. Thank you for your patience.

Meanwhile Русский/English layout has been added for Russian speaking/writing users.
1st October 2008, 05:48 PM |#10  
Retired Moderator
Flag Photoshop CS3

More
oh well i'll still download and use. ill try editing but if i cant i guess imma have to start using the stylus

EDIT: nevermind it works perfect. and looks beautiful!
1st October 2008, 06:02 PM |#11  
Flag London

More
This looks very nice - I must say I like the size and any bigger would spoilt it.
We now have so many choices of skins for loads of programs its getting hard to decide what to use. I was moving towards the M2D blue stlye but now your skin is making me want to go back to HTC Black!

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)