This is a WWE (world wide English) only ROM.
Applications included in this ROM are:
- HTC Album
- Tegic T9 with all languages available.
- TMobile Dash keyboard layout file, default.
- Adobe Reader Le
- HTC Audio Manager
- Automatic GPRS settings application
- Windows Live
- Windows Live Messenger
- HTC Streaming Media
- Office Mobile
- HTC Weather
- The new HTC dialer application
- HTC CommManager
- This ROM is "UC" (user customization) capable!
This ROM includes the new sliding panels from HTC, which open up a world of opportunities for customization. So enjoy and please report any bugs.
INSTRUCTIONS for flashing:
1. Run the downloaded exe. It should automatically unpac and present a black command prompt window.
2. Make sure you remove your storage card from the phone before the next steps.
3 .Follow the instructions in the black window. Do NOT reboot when the SDA unlocker tells you to reboot the phone. It's not necessary.
4. You might get a prompt asking you if you want to run the spl program. Just say yes. At that point you should get a white screen.
5. If for any reason you're not seeing a white screen, you did something wrong and you need to try again.
6. Flash the ROM following the instructions in the flashing utility.
You can expect the phone to be "stuck" on the HTC logo for about 2 1/2 minutes the first time. After that, it should only take about 40-45 seconds for the phone to reboot.
INSTRUCTIONS for recovery in case something goes wrong:
Turn your phone completely off. Pushing the camera button in, plug in your usb cable. The tricolor, bootloader screen will come up and you can flash your regular OEM ROM which can be downloaded from one of the stickies.
Nov 11th Ver 1.3:
::Added S740 Streaming Media player which now works fine
:: Games are back in
:: DRM is back in
:: HTC Diamond Ringtones cooked in
:: Enabled menu animations
:: Battery and power management tweak for battery life!
:: Inbox Menu Extender (Delete All, Select All in Poutlook)
:: no2chem's dummy custstatdll that block microsoft from "anonymously" tracking user statistics on your phone
:: Bluetooth FTP added in
:: Bluetooth Explorer is added back in
:: VoiceRecorder issues fixed
:: Cyberon Voice tags can be access by long pressing the Home key
:: HTCMRU.exe is in the \windows directory and can mapped or use to your heart's desire
:: (added OMAPCLockSet shortcut to start menu, but it's STILL not operable)
:: Lots of other little tweaks here and there...
Here's a link to donate to me via PayPal.
PayPal Donate Link
I recommend flashing the modified bootloader made by jockeyw2001. It's attached to the next post.
What it does is, it CID unlocks your phone, so you don't have to use the softSPL everytime you want to flash a ROM. It also makes recovery from a bad flash much easier, where you dont have to hunt for your original manufacturer's ROM to load in order to resurect the phone.