FORUMS

IGO8 and Htc HD/Blackstone

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Jbs_Israel, Member on 3rd November 2008, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
For the Correct settings for your HTC Touch HD use this below. Replace the text in your sys.txt file in iGO8.

For iGO in landscape use the below file.
Copy this file to your iGO8 Directory and replace the sys.txt file.
Thanks to domal for originally posting this.

For iGO in potrait use use the below file.
Thanks to Vbieyz for posting this.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SYS.TXT - [Click for QR Code] (3.5 KB, 16254 views)
4th November 2008, 08:21 AM |#2  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

At moment without 800_480 skin, you can use only with 400_240 skin in landscape mode. My HD and igo work well with this setting
4th November 2008, 08:24 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Ashdod
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Thanks for your answer

Does someone know where whe can find 800_400 skin ?

thanks in advanced
4th November 2008, 08:26 AM |#4  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sry forgot sending the setting...

My sys.txt:

[folders]
;app="%SDCARD%/iGO8"
app="\Storage Card\Igo8"

[interface]
skin="ui_igo8"
resolution_dir="400_240"
maxzoom2d=6000000
show_exit=1
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
vga=1

[rawdisplay]
highres=1
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
class="landscape"
driver="GDI"



[map]
2dheadup=1

[timezone]
sync_os_timezone=0
reset_os_timezone=0

[debug]
sound_q_length=200
queue_length=200
disable_outlookpoi=1
show_oneway=1
show_speed_limit=1
skip_eula=1
enable_roadshadow=1
4th November 2008, 10:47 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbs_Israel

Thanks for your answer

Does someone know where whe can find 800_400 skin ?

thanks in advanced

No such availably yet
4th November 2008, 07:38 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkel

Sry forgot sending the setting...

My sys.txt:

[folders]
;app="%SDCARD%/iGO8"
app="\Storage Card\Igo8"

[interface]
skin="ui_igo8"
resolution_dir="400_240"
maxzoom2d=6000000
show_exit=1
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
vga=1

[rawdisplay]
highres=1
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
class="landscape"
driver="GDI"



[map]
2dheadup=1

[timezone]
sync_os_timezone=0
reset_os_timezone=0

[debug]
sound_q_length=200
queue_length=200
disable_outlookpoi=1
show_oneway=1
show_speed_limit=1
skip_eula=1
enable_roadshadow=1

can u explain what do i need to do with this info ?
5th November 2008, 04:43 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Ashdod
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Edit your sys.txt file and replace all with this
5th November 2008, 05:06 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My HD work now fine with Igo8 and it is just beautiful
5th November 2008, 05:13 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Ashdod
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospects

My HD work now fine with Igo8 and it is just beautiful

Does it work in landscape and in portrait mode ?

Which version of Igo8 do you Have ?

What about your sys.txt ?

Thanks
5th November 2008, 08:46 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Can IGO 8 use TMC from the FM radio ?
5th November 2008, 09:04 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gergy

Can IGO 8 use TMC from the FM radio ?

Peoples said yes, but i had no success yet ... I think it's depend for igo and map version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
database error, igo8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes